Importance of Improving Throughout the Year

They have good frontcourt/wing depth with Suarez and Green that the freshmen won't be relied on as heavily. But they are thin at guard and will have to rely on some raw freshmen or players that are end of bench (Rennie, Darby). If the freshmen don't adapt quickly (I think Wynn has more of an opportunity here), then likely Burrell and Horston will be playing a lot of minutes game in, game out.

Either Walker or Horston need to step up as PG. That's the biggest deficit on the team right now.
Emily also needs to step up as our other center
With Kasi gone. Key can't do it all. If not. Harper
will be looking y another center.

Soon, the rest of Women's College Basketball will know...
gothic-halloween-something-wicked-sign-simple.jpg

Coach kelly emphasized in her first press conference, playing through adversity and to the effect that when the team is on they are a very good team. Everyone of us has and is facing adversity - I was left after hearing her words - what kind of basketball drills can one introduce for playing through adversity?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Coach kelly emphasized in her first press conference, playing through adversity and to the effect that when the team is on they are a very good team. Everyone of us has and is facing adversity - I was left after hearing her words - what kind of basketball drills can one introduce for playing through adversity?

all of them,,potentially
consider,
there might be a bad shooting day,,,,on the practice designated for shooters
you could have hemorrhoids on film sessions
Do a simple drill you struggle with that frustrates you to the point of "aaarrrggghhh"

You can't plan a "drill" for adversity, but you can sure find adversities you have to play through or experience within those drills

Coach K knows that an elite athlete and players is someone who can do their best work when they don't feel like it

VN Store

Back