The Impeachment Thread

I know the rules were 24 hours, does all this crap Schumer is pulling count count towards those hours?

doubtful - this is all debate about the rules being adopted. another reason why all the hyperventilating about witnesses is moot here. No vote has been taken that precludes witnesses from the process. It's political theater.

Beats me.
hillary-bill-clinton.jpg

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
doubtful - this is all debate about the rules being adopted. another reason why all the hyperventilating about witnesses is moot here. No vote has been taken that precludes witnesses from the process. It's political theater.
So this will drag out 2 weeks ish?

I heard an economist that worked in the Trump whitehouse speak tonight and she said the problem with dealing with China is that if Trump is too tough in negotiations then China can just wait Trump our whether that’s 1 more year or 5. Granted, Trump can do some damage to the Chinese economy in 5 years but they will play the long game if they have to do so.

Many supply chains will have already or be in process of transitioning IMO.

If you have watched this today, the impeachment hearings, all of this is about the Ukrainian funding. Around, around, and around they (demos) about who, what, and why it wasn’t/was released. This is been their argument all day long. I have a question. Who released the150 billion that went to Iran? Who was in that ordeal and why? That is an impeachable offense, because I said so.😂😂😂

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
How does this happen and her in her position? She shouldn't be able to order spying.

Judicial Watch Sues State Dept. for Records Tied to Alleged Monitoring of Trump Family and Journalists by Amb. Marie Yovanovitch - Judicial Watch

Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch is alleged to have ordered State Department entities to conduct the monitoring. The list of the alleged targets includes:

Jack Posobiec

Donald Trump Jr.

Laura Ingraham

Sean Hannity

Michael McFaul (Obama’s ambassador to Russia)

Dan Bongino

Ryan Saavedra

Rudy Giuliani

Sebastian Gorka

John Solomon

Lou Dobbs

Pamella Geller

Sara Carter

If you have watched this today, the impeachment hearings, all of this is about the Ukrainian funding. Around, around, and around they (demos) about who, what, and why it wasn’t/was released. This is been their argument all day long. I have a question. Who released the150 billion that went to Iran? Who was in that ordeal and why? That is an impeachable offense, because I said so.😂😂😂

Switched to VOLS hoops when the dog ugly lady dem came out with that huge notebook... she is still thumbing through it.

VN Store

Back