IMO, the current best TV analyst for women’s basketball is Andraya Carter

lvocd

Period.

Seriously, Carter understands the intricacies of the game and can explain it to viewers better than anyone else I’m seeing on TV these days. Her career is already trending quickly upward, but I predict she will be THE star in the not-too-distant future.

Right now Maria Taylor is the darling of Sports Center, but Carter is nipping at her heels, and I believe Carter has the advantage as far as being a true analyst. Both Taylor and Carter have dynamic personalities and smarts and good looks, but for now at least, Maria Taylor’s maturity coupled with a classic, statuesque beauty has put her in the brightest spotlight.

But mark my words: Draya Carter is about to become a HUGE star.

she is definitely likeable...seems genuine to me, not another fake personality...love how she bonds with children/people/fans and has a a positive and impressionable personality...could see her being a "coach" someday if she chose that path...she seems to have the smarts to do it!...GBO!

Period.

Seriously, Carter understands the intricacies of the game and can explain it to viewers better than anyone else I’m seeing on TV these days. Her career is already trending quickly upward, but I predict she will be THE star in the not-too-distant future.

Right now Maria Taylor is the darling of Sports Center, but Carter is nipping at her heels, and I believe Carter has the advantage as far as being a true analyst. Both Taylor and Carter have dynamic personalities and smarts and good looks, but for now at least, Maria Taylor’s maturity coupled with a classic, statuesque beauty has put her in the brightest spotlight.

Is she only doing SEC Network, or is she also doing other national games?

Period.

Wish they would have her replace the current SEC color analyst.

Period.

Draya is informed, has that “It” factor and has the all American type beauty.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Draya is informed, has that “It” factor and has the all American type beauty.
I recall her being chosen to be interviewed after her first game as a freshman. She was young but obviously smart and well-spoken, and quick to praise her teammates, especially the upperclassmen! I predicted she had a future after her playing days were over ( thought her body would hold up longer) but the way she threw herself after the ball made it clear she would be a LVFL!

atlanta_wedding_by_love_is_love_et_alb-3.jpg

I did not know she was married.

VN Store

Back