Imminent deal with Freeze?

This may be true but Iā€™ll wait for a stronger source than Stats Norsworthy. I personally like him but thatā€™s not a good enough reason to run to the bank with it just yet.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Buy your lottery tickets from Weigelā€™s.

Reactions: hep
This may be true but Iā€™ll wait for a stronger source than Stats Norsworthy. I personally like him but thatā€™s not a good enough reason to run to the bank with it just yet.

I agree. Folks donā€™t go blasting Boydā€™s twitter this may not even be true time will tell

This is silly, if it doesnā€™t happen itā€™s because of admin. I didnā€™t believe this but only true way to get our way is to quit supporting team financially.

Yep. When they can (and do) absolutely s**t on this fanbase, make cheap hires and still have 100K show up every Saturday, they'll keep doing it.

Reactions: OneVolNation

Regardless of what happens with Freeze I can assure you the administration is still incompetent and deserves to be criticized

ONCE AGAIN the Haslams are sabotaging the Tennessee football program. They have convinced their puppet boy, interim President Randy Boyd to refuse to sign off on hiring Hugh Freeze as OC. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I am sick and tired of the administration at the University of Tennessee running our program into the ground time after time after time. Failed businessmen and politicians need to stay the heck away from our football program!! And fans need to quit supporting financially altogether if this is going to be the repeated return on our investment. Makes me sick to my stomach!!

Last edited:
Iā€™m gonna say this is as nicely as I can...f*** the haslams. Why does this keep happening to us?! Iā€™m really fed up with there political bull**** spilling into the athletic department.

Wasn't Randy Boyd a Haslam guy?

You Haslamers are as bad as the 9/11 Truthers. He has donated millions to the football program. Is he Bill Parcels when it comes to football knowledge? No. He isnā€™t sabotaging the program for some Iā€™ll conceived notion. He is old and enjoying his last few years of life.

I don't buy totally the administration holding off a OC hire. If a Head coach and AD has to get permission to hire a OC the people of Tennessee should go on full protest. Again I will wait, I think folks are just throwing crap out because they haven't a clue. I know one thing the administration needs to let the coaches and AD do the hiring and stay the heck out of the way. His contract will spell out the expectations and he knows he is on a short leash with anybody he goes too. So I pray that we aren't truly that stupid to stand in the way of that hire. Now if Freeze is the one holding things up, that is entirely different, nothing we can do except interview others and give him a timetable to when we need a answer. GBO!!!!

You Haslamers are as bad as the 9/11 Truthers. He has donated millions to the football program. Is he Bill Parcels when it comes to football knowledge? No. He isnā€™t sabotaging the program for some Iā€™ll conceived notion. He is old and enjoying his last few years of life.
Alrighty then. Somebody pissed in somebody's cornflakes

Reactions: TN_Transplant

VN Store

Back