Imagine if Bone + Williams stayed for senior years

They’d still be weak inside. Grant would be double teamed practically every possession. Most of the shooters aren’t hitting open 3s now. Believe it or not but not redshirting KA is what really hurts.

Last edited:
They’d still be weak inside. Grant would be double teamed practically every possession. Most of the shooters aren’t hitting open 3s now. Believe it or not but not redshirting KA is what really hurts.
Grant was double-teamed a lot the past two seasons. He still dominated and found ways to affect the game.

Imagine if Barnes got off his arse and started coaching.
I think that’s a little harsh but I not been pleased with Barnes’ comments. Devil may care. Had no clue LT was quitting. Said flat out that it was unlikely SV would play.

I think that’s a little harsh but I not been pleased with Barnes’ comments. Devil may care. Had no clue LT was quitting. Said flat out that it was unlikely SV would play.

Yea, he's seems a little disjointed in his communications as of late. Also, our defense sucks, which is an effort thing. Which is a coaching thing.

The shine has worn off of slick rick.

This comment is going to blow up in your face next year.

We'll see wont we. Right now he is coaching a pathetic offensive team that gives piss poor effort on defense. He owns this. Maybe he spent too much time playing footsie with UCLA.

We'll see wont we. Right now he is coaching a pathetic offensive team that gives piss poor effort on defense. He owns this. Maybe he spent too much time playing footsie with UCLA.

A day or two in the off-season was too much time playing footsie with UCLA? How many posts b****ing about a man nearly leaving a job for $5mm/year are too many?

About 20,000 fans were going crazy yesterday as he was coaching a team on a losing skid. I wonder what happens next year when 3x 5-stars join the mix.

Plus a 4 star who just started and a 4 star JR and a 7 footer. We lost all but 4 Scholly players that are on the team now.
All but 4

VN Store

Back