I'm worried about Bama!!

Except now we have even more injuries

No doubt, but it doesn't mean we can't win. It also doesn't mean we can't come back if we get down early. If there is anything this team has taught me is to quit doubting this team.

Reactions: 1 person
To be honest, I'm worried about Bama too...I don't know how their poor little Crimson Hearts will take it when Saban gets his assed whupped.

:bammer:

Reactions: 2 people
Negavols are quitters... where the heck does that come from?

Whether a glass if half-full or half-empty, depends on the attitude of the person looking at it.  There is a better way for everything. Find it.  A positive attitude is not a destination. It is a way of life.  The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

With all these injuries no way do we win that game. And if we start slow which we will we can't come back on Bama from 21 down. Saban will keep them attacking. I am worried about more injuries because how can backups stay healthy fighting against starters?

There are numerous mountain roads in East Tennessee for you to just drive off the edge and crash about 1,000 feet below. That way, you won't have to worry about Bammer.

:bammer:

Defense needs to stop the run and force Jalen Hurts to beat us in the most electrifying stadium in college football. Let Barnett and Vereen put him on the ground

If we play like we did against A&M, less the turnovers, we can beat Alabama. Arkansas threw the ball all over them and gift wrapped 14 points that I seen yesterday, maybe more as I was flipping between games. I hope we see more of Kamara and Kelly this weekend. Kamara played his sack off Saturday. If we are going to do it, going to take a team effort but it can be done.

Would love to send Kiffin back to Tuscaloosa with his tail between his legs.

I would love a win!!! But these injuries have me doubting. Plus Bama will take us super serious. We'll just have to see.

We will need to be very creative in our playcalling to win this one. Last year we really gave them fits, and it had a lot to do with the fact that we had Dobbs running early and often. When they finally realized they had to respect Dobbs, we would throw the ball.

A jancek-led defense kept us in the game as well. I can't imagine what we can do with Shoop at the helm if we execute.

Maybe you and the OP can hold each other during next week's game.

:lol:

After the last six games, injured or not, I think we can hang with anyone. I believe it stays close and whoever scores last wins.

Edit: Stays close in the last 10 seconds of regulation.:crazy:

Last edited:
With all these injuries no way do we win that game. And if we start slow which we will we can't come back on Bama from 21 down. Saban will keep them attacking. I am worried about more injuries because how can backups stay healthy fighting against starters?

DUH................tape up those ankles!!

alabama's overrated! they've only played one decent team, ole miss, and they struggled to win that game with a bunch of fluke plays and alabama loving refs.

Lol calling people sissies. Gonna be tough. Barnett must have the game of his life and the big boys in the middle.

VN Store

Back