Im tired of being treated like this

I had one of my bama fans send this to me right after to lost to BYU. All I could do was shake my head.

1570536969421.png

Reactions: westy
They say that because Pruitt is absolutely no threat to them. They said the same about Dooley. “He’s got y’all on the right track. Give him time he’ll get it done there.”

Not sure if anyone ever said that about Dooley.

I have a very good friend in Alabama who is a diehard Bammer. He told me he thinks Vols would play good against them this year. He likes Pruitt.

I was outside of The Oaks mall in Gainesville with my Boston Terrier (stayed outside cause I knew I couldn't bring her in). People came out and said “hey your service dog is welcome in here.” So me my wife and my Boston spent half the day in the Oaks Mall.
Boston Terriers are awesome....

Reactions: JoAllan
Much the same in alabama, they just look at you with pity and say things like "Pruitts the right guy" with a smirk of course. "Be glad when that game is fun again " etc

I went to the gatlinburg shoneys that sucks because everything else was backed up at eight AM. A lady in Bama gear walks in seeing my Tennessee clothes. She says can’t wait to meet you n a few weeks. I said “go walk into traffic”. I hate sucking so bad. Why can’t knoxville figure this out?

Much the same in alabama, they just look at you with pity and say things like "Pruitts the right guy" with a smirk of course. "Be glad when that game is fun again " etc

Went to Huntsville other day and a family looked at me in full crimson saying go vols.

Well, I for one dont feel that way OP. I still remember the 90's. It's a very satisfying era we live in right now. I wont patronize a VOL any more than I would a Commode-door. But I dont hate you anymore either

Went to Huntsville other day and a family looked at me in full crimson saying go vols.
That's were I live, friends will barely even talk football anymore, in two weeks, none will mention the game, just another cupcake week to them. Girlfriend is a bammers, she just smiles.

Try working across the state line in Alabama with about 1200 Bama fans. Tuscaloosa could get swallowed up by a sink hole and if no one got hurt I wouldn’t lose a second of sleep. It’s pure torment working around all the trucks with more stickers on them than Nascar

VN Store

Back