Im tired of being treated like this

I feel bad for you guys.

I can wear all orange in a group of nasty Georgia fans......and they always treat me great. Heck they even help me out......Bama fans too.

Sometimes it’s nice being handicapable
I was hoping you would say "they call me boss".

I go to all the games both home and away. Ive noticed that at all the away games the people are so nice to us. Well its only because they know they are gonna rip us and im tired of it. Sunday a Georgia fan stops me in Gatlingburg and says you should be proud of youre team they played great for a quarter and one of these days yall are gonna be good. I feel like a skinny little brother and im ready to be hated and booed again. Anyone out there noticed this.
UT football has become like the 9 year old in little league that only gets to play right field and only for the minimum time. After the game, his Mom tells him he did a good job on that one throw in to second base (even though he missed the cut by 10 feet). She buys her son a sno-cone and reminds him that sports are just for fun.

And she’s right.

I was hoping you would say "they call me boss".

They prob call me retard after I leave.

But not even the worst white trash redneck talks bad to a handicap person.

If I had thought of it I would have. Dang, sometimes reality isn’t as funny......but I can remember that one for the next time.

They prob call me retard after I leave.

But not even the worst white trash redneck talks bad to a handicap person.
Have you ever gone to a game in Gainesville? If not, I challenge you to do so before making such a statement. It can get bad.

It's interesting that I've had Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and LSU fans all say that they think Pruitt is a jerk, but that he has us on the right track. If you get tired of competitor's being nice to you, you can always come on here and get your dose of ugliness for the day.

Maybe it’s where I live but I’ve never met an LSU fan that was a jerk. In fact the best opposing fans I ever met were Tiger fans at Neyland in 2006. Alabama and Georgia is a different story.

I go to all the games both home and away. Ive noticed that at all the away games the people are so nice to us. Well its only because they know they are gonna rip us and im tired of it. Sunday a Georgia fan stops me in Gatlingburg and says you should be proud of youre team they played great for a quarter and one of these days yall are gonna be good. I feel like a skinny little brother and im ready to be hated and booed again. Anyone out there noticed this.
Vandy... we are

UT football has become like the 9 year old in little league that only gets to play right field and only for the minimum time. After the game, his Mom tells him he did a good job on that one throw in to second base (even though he missed the cut by 10 feet). She buys her son a sno-cone and reminds him that sports are just for fun.

And she’s right.

I'm sure you did your best. That's what makes your mom so awesome.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Have you ever gone to a game in Gainesville? If not, I challenge you to do so before making such a statement. It can get bad.

Last time I was at Florida......they let me cut line......and I wasn’t even asking.

In a restaurant afterwards......no charge for the meal (and I’m in my Vols shirt).

Maybe it’s where I live but I’ve never met an LSU fan that was a jerk. In fact the best opposing fans I ever met were Tiger fans at Neyland in 2006. Alabama and Georgia is a different story.

I live in Georgia now. Since they have been winning, they are insufferable. But eventually, it will be my turn.

Reactions: VolRoger
Last time I was at Florida......they let me cut line......and I wasn’t even asking.

In a restaurant afterwards......no charge for the meal (and I’m in my Vols shirt).
Last time I was in Gainesville, I was cursed out by an 8yo and his dad.

You want hate?? Move to Memphis. They still hate us here. Lol

OP would you be happier if they cursed you, dumped beer on your head and laughed at you??

Last edited:
At least this hasn't happened to you:

I actually believe we are going to start becoming far more popular, everyone is clamoring to have us scheduled for their Homecoming game.

Just look forward to the day when you can pat your Alabama friends -- if you have any of them I mean, it can be a real challenge what with the lack of hygiene and such but I digress -- but anyway you pat 'em on the shoulder and say in the most soothing voice possible "I know, I know, it's not the same now that Saban's gone. Yes, that's just terrible, I am *so* sorry. There will never be another Nick Saban. Yes, you guys were so great. Gosh, we were all really impressed back then."

And when Tennessee is beating the crap out of some other team, savor it. When we go for a touchdown with thirty seconds left, enjoy it. When we run up the score, cheer it. When we're back to getting other coaches fired, revel in it. Never apologize. Never. Appreciate every moment of it, because we have wandered the desert for too long -- and been mocked the entire way.
Preach it.

Cept not all of us that can claim AL to at least partially to be home only shower once a month and give meaning to the word toothbrush.

We are the worst team currently in the NCAA or close to it and one of the doormats now of the SEC we don’t even get made fun of anymore or trash talked other rival fans just pity us and pat us on the back like we are the “special” kid. Yea it sucks and it’s getting old I wish things would change and soon. I would love to get back to the 90’s and early 2000’s era Vol teams where people feared and respected us and didn’t want to come to Neyland stadium. Sadly I don’t think we will ever see those days again.
Depends on how old you are, probably.

You should have stomped that guy’s foot and then slapped the dawg balls out of him. I guarantee you he’d stop treating you like that afterwards

A guy let me do his hot girlfriend after the 2017 game because of my Vols shirt

I was outside of The Oaks mall in Gainesville with my Boston Terrier (stayed outside cause I knew I couldn't bring her in). People came out and said “hey your service dog is welcome in here.” So me my wife and my Boston spent half the day in the Oaks Mall.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
It's interesting that I've had Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and LSU fans all say that they think Pruitt is a jerk, but that he has us on the right track. If you get tired of competitor's being nice to you, you can always come on here and get your dose of ugliness for the day.

They say that because Pruitt is absolutely no threat to them. They said the same about Dooley. “He’s got y’all on the right track. Give him time he’ll get it done there.”

VN Store

Back