I'm sorry!

I understand the doubt sir, just have to give credit where it's due without the orange colored glasses on and overall fan of the game. Born and raised in Collierville and have been a season ticket holder at Lindsey Nelson for 6 years now. Hopefully my new tenure here will be welcomed over time! Carry on.
Maybe you should take your warthog loving a$$ back to the Arkansas board you clown. Oh, and maybe you should "Call the Kopps" on @mad4vols for roasting you like the pig you are. Get the F outta here and good luck next year Omahog.

So maybe I’m missing something. Did someone on this board tweet this out or did you just find the tweets and post? I’ve seen some comments about “trolls@ and an Arkansas fan posting so not sure WTH is going on. 😆

So maybe I’m missing something. Did someone on this board tweet this out or did you just find the tweets and post? I’ve seen some comments about “trolls@ and an Arkansas fan posting so not sure WTH is going on. 😆
Here's the breakdown. @TheNever1 and @Razback are both Arkansas trolls that can't stop thinking about Tony Vols and the University of Tennessee as they are seeing that their washed up can't hack it coach choked another one away this year. Therefore, @mad4vols did some research on the troll's Avi and low and behold all these butt hurt douche canoes that are pig fans on Twitter were all screenshotting The Bat Flip King's face. Again, living rent free in all of pig nations head. Thank you @mad4vols

Here's the breakdown. @TheNever1 and @Razback are both Arkansas trolls that can't stop thinking about Tony Vols and the University of Tennessee as they are seeing that their washed up can't hack it coach choked another one away this year. Therefore, @mad4vols did some research on the troll's Avi and low and behold all these butt hurt douche canoes that are pig fans on Twitter were all screenshotting The Bat Flip King's face. Again, living rent free in all of pig nations head. Thank you @mad4vols
Call me a troll if you want. However, if you read my initial post, and if you're honest with yourself, you'll realize I posted with the deepest sense of sincerity. And I still stand by it, no matter what you think or how you respond. But I will disagree with you adamantly about Arkansas Coach Van Horn: he is one of the most honest, caring, complimentary coaches you'll ever find. And he's not going anywhere. Oh, by the way if he's such a "washed up can't hack it coach", why did he lead his team to Omaha while Coach Tony had to watch it on TV? Get your facts straight. You're the troll . . . .NOT me!

Call me a troll if you want. However, if you read my initial post, and if you're honest with yourself, you'll realize I posted with the deepest sense of sincerity. And I still stand by it, no matter what you think or how you respond. But I will disagree with you adamantly about Arkansas Coach Van Horn: he is one of the most honest, caring, complimentary coaches you'll ever find. And he's not going anywhere. Oh, by the way if he's such a "washed up can't hack it coach", why did he lead his team to Omaha while Coach Tony had to watch it on TV? Get your facts straight. You're the troll . . . .NOT me!
You came on this board. You don't want VOLNATION smoke. You know that feeling you get when you end up in the wrong part of town?? I suggest you go back to your board. Your coach didn't make it last year to Omaha and we didn't this year. Facts. How many rings does your coach have? How old is your coach? In year five Tony Vols who you want so badly to be your coach in waiting is not coming back and has accomplished everything your 70 year old dinosaur of a coach has done in his amazing career. You and your hog family need to look in the mirror and sincerely admit that our program is in the process of lapping yours. Even if you are sincere, your fan base is sick in the head and have an unhealthy obsession with our program. This board gains nothing from your posts whether their sincere or not. I can happily say I've never once posted a single message on an opposing teams site. It screams attention seeking borderline personality disorder behavior. I pray for you and your entire fan base. I think I might have a few people let you know that I'm no troll lil buddy. If anyone on here knows me directly or indirectly, please let this wonderful member on our site who the real troll and clown is please and thank you. I truly hope you feel better soon buddy. I will now digress. Go Dam Big Orange 🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊

Reactions: MAD
Why are you still here?

I don't think Razback is trolling us. He's been on the up and up from the start. Of course, he has his hog hat on and sees things that way. But he's been honest about who he is and hasn't tried to offend. But Never1 is an obnoxious Arky troll, hell bent on annoying us.
Not a big believer in anything other than being gracious to visitors. On of my favorites iz @lawgator1

I don't think Razback is trolling us. He's been on the up and up from the start. Of course, he has his hog hat on and sees things that way. But he's been honest about who he is and hasn't tried to offend. But Never1 is an obnoxious Arky troll, hell bent on annoying us.
I don’t care about any ArKANSAS fan because the majority of that fan base is insufferable even though they didn’t join the conference until 1991. Since they have joined, we have just as many SEC regular season championships as they do but think they run the conference. They need to slow their role.

Wow, thanks for the clarification. I’ve never understood why a person would visit another team’s website. I won’t give them the satisfaction, just ignore them. Thanks again!

Wow, thanks for the clarification. I’ve never understood why a person would visit another team’s website, but there are some who are civil who do Not attempt to antagonize

I won’t give the so called “trolls” the satisfaction, just ignore them. Thanks again!

Wow, thanks for the clarification. I’ve never understood why a person would visit another team’s website. I won’t give them the satisfaction, just ignore them. Thanks again!
I agree with you. I am tired and easily triggered. I shouldn't have come in so hot and heavy but I did. Like you said. They are on Volnation. We're not posting on piggienation.com. Sorry not sorry

My point is that nobody other than Vols fans will remember this team as time goes on. Who won the championship in 2012 and was that team a front runner for most of the season? Nobody cares, the record books will only show the winner in Omaha. Vol fans will remember this season as special but falling short.
Disagree... many will remember the reg season SEC Championship, winning the SEC Tournament Championship. and one of the best and winningest seasons ever. Not to mention one of the best and most entertaining teams to ever play college baseball.

IMO, I personally don’t think a combined no hitter is as good as a single pitcher getting it. One guy having to go wire to wire through the same batting order at least three times is pretty dang tough.
I agree. But there have only been 18 combined no-no’s in the history of mlb. More rare that the relievers can maintain the focus required.

Reactions: @1RBFjr and Titan05

VN Store

Back