I'm sorry!

Razback

Dear Vols, I'm a die-hard Razorback fan. However, I'm not here to trash you. I truly am sorry that you didn't make it to Omaha. As you know, Tennessee and Arkansas did not have the opportunity to play each other this season. My hope was that we would meet in the College World series. I was very curious to see how the Hogs measured up to Tennessee. Again, I'm sorry that you just came up short. I'm really looking forward to the possibility of playing against you guys next year. Until then, Razback

Dear Vols, I'm a die-hard Razorback fan. However, I'm not here to trash you. I truly am sorry that you didn't make it to Omaha. As you know, Tennessee and Arkansas did not have the opportunity to play each other this season. My hope was that we would meet in the College World series. I was very curious to see how the Hogs measured up to Tennessee. Again, I'm sorry that you just came up short. I'm really looking forward to the possibility of playing against you guys next year. Until then, Razback
Welcome to Volnation. Guess you don’t enjoy the company of other Razorback fans either.

Well of the 8 teams that are in the CWS, we went 7-4 against them! A&M, Arky and Stanford only teams we didn't play. Texas will win the whole thing.
Ole Miss 3-0
Auburn 2-1
Texas 0-1
Oklahoma 1-0
ND 1-2

Razback, I gave you a like because I think you may be sincere. I hesitate to post this since I have never responded to a post of a non-Vol. I accept everyone’s opinion even if I don’t like or disagree with it. I am overhelmingly disappointed the Vols didn’t win their last game but I am extrememely proud of what these Vols accomplished. Winning the SEC by the largest margin ever and ranking with the all-time best teams in SEC history is awesome and will not be forgotten.

So don’t be sorry for us because I would not be sorry for you. No disrespect intended. I appreciate your dedication to your team is as deep as mine is to the Vols. This is baseball. Competition is fierce and especially in the SEC. I have no allegiances to any other team and no feelings one way or another when another team loses. At the same time, there is no team I wouldn’t pull for if it meant that it helped UT in the standings. I am confident Coach Vitello will continue to keep UT as a perennial top SEC and national team. I think he is the best coach in college baseball. Like it or not, UT has joined you at the top of the SEC in baseball. There will be many opportunities in the future for growth in this rivalry, perhaps even meeting in the post-season. GBO!!

I was looking forward to see how the hogs measured up to Tennessee too. Sorry the razorbacks came up short in the conference tournament as well.
Our boys didn’t take care of business. A strong argument could be made that Arkansas’s season surpassed ours. After all, we’re watching from home.

**** you 🖕🏿

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Our boys didn’t take care of business. A strong argument could be made that Arkansas’s season surpassed ours. After all, we’re watching from home.

The season is broken up into three parts.

Regular Season ✅
SEC Tournament ✅
World Series

Tennessee has won two of those by a large margin.

True, Arkansas made the WS and Tennessee didn’t, that said the Razorbacks haven’t won anything yet.

Even if they do I don’t know how you can say their season surpassed the Vols.

The season is broken up into three parts.

Regular Season ✅
SEC Tournament ✅
World Series

Tennessee has won two of those by a large margin.

True, Arkansas made the WS and Tennessee didn’t, that said the Razorbacks haven’t won anything yet.

Even if they do I don’t know how you can say their season surpassed the Vols.

I’ll argue that one. If they win the whole thing that’s a thing. If they don’t…they need to quit chirping.

GBO!!!

VN Store

Back