I'm so sick of prevent offense

Comparing Barnes to those two is a bit of a small sample. I think Tyndall was more of an offensive coach than Barnes.
Come on, man. Tyndall's lone TN team averaged 63.3 PPG. Barnes' current TN team, which is by most accounts, terrible offensively, averages 66.9 PPG. Last season, they averaged 82.0 PPG. Tyndall was by no means, known for his offense.

Comparing Barnes to those two is a bit of a small sample. I think Tyndall was more of an offensive coach than Barnes.
You must not have been here to witness the Tyndall Terror D as it was known by his staunch supporters.

Dude... the SC player was clearly set, in position, before Fulkersons move. HOW, pray tell, do you call a block when the player is clearly set?

When Fulkerson catches the pass, the defender is not in position yet. All I’m saying is if they want freedom of movement, that call is not necessarily in line with it.

Sure, UT has benefited from plays like that, but I just don’t reward that defense. He did nothing but step in and fall backwards.

Pat Adams officiated the Memphis-UConn game this afternoon after our game last night. Therein, lies part of the officiating problem.

Our game started at 6:00 Eastern and ended after 8:00 in Columbia, SC. He officiates a 3:00 Eastern game in Connecticut.

When Fulkerson catches the pass, the defender is not in position yet. All I’m saying is if they want freedom of movement, that call is not necessarily in line with it.

Sure, UT has benefited from plays like that, but I just don’t reward that defense. He did nothing but step in and fall backwards.
The flop has become a coached skill. to remove it from the game simply call every flop a block or play on and ignore it. You'd end the problem in one season.

The flop has become a coached skill. to remove it from the game simply call every flop a block or play on and ignore it. You'd end the problem in one season.

Yep, it’s a play on. Fulkerson didn’t gain an advantage with that contact. He had already received the pass and was making a move. I could understand if he cleared out.

Come on, man. Tyndall's lone TN team averaged 63.3 PPG. Barnes' current TN team, which is by most accounts, terrible offensively, averages 66.9 PPG. Last season, they averaged 82.0 PPG. Tyndall was by no means, known for his offense.
Don't let facts get in the way of things.

Barnes could out coach Martin and Tyndall every day of the week.

And Barnes will continually get outshined by Pearl. Pearls teams will continually go deeper into the tournament and eventually he will win the big one. Barnes though never will.

VN Store

Back