I'm done

I'm through with you Tennessee. You are an embarrassment to college football. You have made a career back-up look like Tebow. You can't tackle and you honestly expect everyone to believe you have no one on this pathetic team capable of through a pass on target, even a screen pass. The titanic was a happier story than this program.

I'm done, ban me I don't care but in three years when people want butch gone, made everyone will realize that this is Tennessee football.

If you are done with Tennessee, then you never were with Tennessee in the first place. You either ARE a Tennessee fan or you AREN'T a Tennessee fan. It's either a part of you or not. You all of a sudden refuse to be a fan? I don't know how that is possible. I've been a Tennessee fan since conception and that's just who I am. Frankly, I didn't choose to be a Tennessee fan; it chose me. It's just like I'm a white guy who has brown hair (with much graying) and hazel eyes. I chose none of those things; they chose me.

None of us is happy about the current state of the UT football program, but to just all of a sudden say you are done with Tennessee is inconceivable. How can you be done with something that is a part of you? I guess the answer is that it was never a part of you; it was just something that seemed to be attractive when it was successful.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm through with you Tennessee. You are an embarrassment to college football. You have made a career back-up look like Tebow. You can't tackle and you honestly expect everyone to believe you have no one on this pathetic team capable of through a pass on target, even a screen pass. The titanic was a happier story than this program.

I'm done, ban me I don't care but in three years when people want butch gone, made everyone will realize that this is Tennessee football.
I wish you would rethink this, say you overreacted, and come back home. History says we become very good again. We are all frustrated but the guys and coaches are working hard.

I wish you would rethink this, say you overreacted, and come back home. History says we become very good again. We are all frustrated but the guys and coaches are working hard.

whoa,whoa,whoa.... you don't turn in your fan/MAN card....EVER... and you can't blame alcohol either,I've been black out drunk, get naked in front of the in laws drunk,and any other stupid,immediately regret your decision drunk,but I've never been turn in your fan/MAN card drunk... its impossible to get that drunk...so that leaves only one thing, spineless cowardice,quitting...
so no, don't rethink your decision,stay away and be gone...

Reactions: 1 person
whoa,whoa,whoa.... You don't turn in your fan/man card....ever... And you can't blame alcohol either,i've been black out drunk, get naked in front of the in laws drunk,and any other stupid,immediately regret your decision drunk,but i've never been turn in your fan/man card drunk... Its impossible to get that drunk...so that leaves only one thing, spineless cowardice,quitting...
So no, don't rethink your decision,stay away and be gone...
lol!

when we return to prominence i don't wanna see your a$$ on here trying to say "i knew cbj would bring us back"

I can't fathom why someone would just now be done with UT football.

Hell, if you made it through the last 6 years, you might as well hold on until CBJ rights the ship.

Reactions: 1 person
Good riddance cheese ball. We don't need fickle ass fans like you anyway. I am upset with UT as well but I know we are coming back. Like others have aid when we are competing for SEC championships in 3 years or so, don't drag your worthless negavol ass back in here and pretend like you never said these things.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

I'm done, ban me I don't care but in three years when people want butch gone, made everyone will realize that this is Tennessee football.[/QUOTE......]Promise not to come back when things get good.......:dance:

This thread backfired on the op. He thought people would beg him to stay..

Go cheer for Oregon, they are winning now.Don"t come back when Butch gets us back on top.

The bad thing about venting on a public forum is how stupid it makes you sound. It is best not to write and confirm what is true in private.

can we say douche bag!!! c-ya later....

You need to take the 36 DA`s that liked this post with you!

VN Store

Back