I'm done/I quit/Boycott (merged)

Bleed Orange. No matter how bad it gets I will support the University and the players. I may curse the coach from time to time but never ever stop supporting the team.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys and gals I am tired of us losing! This is my last post on Volnation! I turn in my fan card of 50 years! When our University hires a good coach and staff to turn this program around I will return! I have officially throwed in the towel! By....

Greatest fans in college football. GFY

I felt that way for about 5 minutes after the Florida game but decided if I could hang on through a guy sleeping on a billboard til the vols won a game then I can hang on now.

Hey guys and gals I am tired of us losing! This is my last post on Volnation! I turn in my fan card of 50 years! When our University hires a good coach and staff to turn this program around I will return! I have officially throwed in the towel! By....

Good we don't need quitters in this family.. I've never heard so much ***** aching, moaning and whining in one game than of last night.. I'm sick of getting on here and see garbage like this!

Just having a little fun. Pratt, you know you are in the minority but we'll agree to disagree.

I am a UT grad and will always be a Vol. I am just trying to keep my kids on the train.

Good we don't need quitters in this family.. I've never heard so much ***** aching, moaning and whining in one game than of last night.. I'm sick of getting on here and see garbage like this!
Fans like you don't care about the Wins or losses only how the coaches hair looks

On Sunday Paul F. said that BJ is not a SEC caliper coach and never will be. The other analyst seemed to agree. But what do the experts know?

Reactions: 2 people
I love the posters with some variation of "VFL" in their user name that come on here and say they're done. A true fan never turns tail and runs.

I get made just like everyone else does at the boneheaded play calling, lack of tackling, or WRs dropping balls that should be caught but I will never stop being a VOL!!!

Last edited:

bye Felicia

This team should be 3-2 as a bare minimum, 4-1 should be easily reasonable, and 5-0 was a definite possibility. Instead we are 2-3, and just lost to a team on a 3 game slide that hadn't won an SEC away game in 3 years.

At what point do you realize we had enough depth to beat OU?
At what point do you realize we had enough depth to beat FL?
At what point do you realize we are a more talented team than Ark, and we have just as much depth as them (most likely more)?

At what point do you wake up and realize that the storm is starting to head the wrong way?

At what point do you realize we have zero depth and gas shortly after halftime. Our RS depth is still way below most teams in the SEC. The perennial powers are three deep at every position. I agree the coaching staff made some terrible calls. But the fact remains we can play with and have proven; we can play with any team in the country for three quarters. We are that close, right now.

You also need to understand that Butch is learning and growing as a Coach. Bear said in his own book about General Neyland at his retirement breakfast "I never beat him, 0-7 against him, I learned a lot from him, I'm just glad the old guy decided to retire". We all know how that turned out.

Last edited:
That's it. You guys are ding a lings. I can't be the only person with common sense in the room. You've over whelmed me with your short sightedness. This is my once a year give up. I really don't believe that you want to be successful. You'd have nothing yo ***** about.

I would strongly encourage anyone who feels they're done and wants to quit supporting the Vols to please do so, by all means. All I ask is that you never come back.

VN Store

Back