im back

i just moved to ohio like 7 months ago from good ol dandridge, tenn., about 30 mins from knoxvegas, i also lived in knoxvegas for some time while i went to utk the night life got the best of me though:)
You gotta hit that Jewish deli in old town Columbus. ...starts with an F. Best half-done pickles in the world. The Cap City Diner ain't bad either. If you are ever there (Columbus) for longer than a ball game

Well I have been absent from volnation for a month now, any thing good happenin round here? Well I know Meach is going pro, i check my rivals account every now and then and see we have five 5 star recruits. I was at the UT vs TOSU basketball game and HE WAS OUT OF BOUNCE, golly i wanted to beat the ref to a pulp. but other then that am i missing anything, oh yeah i really missed you guys. ESP. YOU VOLinARIZONA:rock:

Off topic - but why to some people put a "T" or "t" in front of OSU? I understand they are The Ohio State University. But we are The University of Tennessee.

well if you go to columbus you'll understand, they dont say i go to "ohio state" they say i go to THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

You gotta hit that Jewish deli in old town Columbus. ...starts with an F. Best half-done pickles in the world. The Cap City Diner ain't bad either. If you are ever there (Columbus) for longer than a ball game

Are you talking about Barry's New York Style Deli?

Off topic - but why to some people put a "T" or "t" in front of OSU? I understand they are The Ohio State University. But we are The University of Tennessee.

When I was hired on at Ohio State that was one of the questions I asked them when the interview was opened up for me to ask questions.

VN Store

Back