‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Him and Reid do a really good job. I loved their game breakdowns and they have access to practices. They give way more info than the media dudes.

Agree. Another good one is when A to Z sports has Crompton on to do game breakdowns. I really like his input about offense and the QB perspective.

That's just ludicrous. It's been about 20 years since we've had a stellar offensive line, and this year's offensive line is likely to be worse than last years, which was not good at all. I wish that weren't the case, but every year around the May to July timeframe our fan base gets full blown delusions of grandeur about a great offensive line suddenly materializing out of nowhere.

There is plenty of talent on our OL. The OL more so than any other unit on a football team must operate seamlessly as a team. They cannot be 5 individuals. More time together greatly improves the OL play.

Agree. Another good one is when A to Z sports has Crompton on to do game breakdowns. I really like his input about offense and the QB perspective.
Hard for me to take dude seriously listening to him, on the whole, because of he's kinda a space cadet. Also, in how jaded he was with Phillip. But, that's his experience and how he feels- so he's certainly entitled to it. Doesnt mean I want to hear it.

However, I do wish him nothing but success in life. Was one of my fave recruits. And, followed his career in CFL. One of his former OL worked for me for about 2 years, super guy. He was super close with Jonathan, so, got to hear some good war stories.

There has been a feeling for a while that Tate would return to the Midwest to play his college football, with Ohio State and Notre Dame battling it out for the five-star receiver. He’s originally from the Chicago area, so the expectation was that the Irish had a huge pull, and then the Buckeyes would be a major contender as well for so many reasons.

But in recent months things have dramatically changed, with Tennessee jumping in the picture and not only becoming a contender but a real player. Tate keeps visiting Knoxville, the tie-in with five-star QB

Nico Iamaleava is important and Tennessee might be the team to beat now.

Prediction: Tennessee

- Adam Gorney, Rivals

fail-weather-man.gif

VN Store

Back