‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Somebody should warn Tate about those Ohio State women....

a1wyaky-gif.465388

I have thought all along Tate was going to be a Vol! However, I don’t have a good feeling about this one now and I think he picks OSU tomorrow. I hope I’m wrong and he ends up clad in orange and white!

Reactions: orangejuice
No.... just no. The gauntlet of the SEC proves this false damn near every year. Wrecking a weak Big10 schedule is much easier than facing those teams on a weekly basis. Sorry but I do not agree. Not many teams run the SEC schedule without a hiccup. OSU is a good program but honestly they are no better than Florida, LSU, UT, Auburn historically speaking. What they did have the benefit of along the way is media bias. Much like Notre Dame and even Michigan. I'm sorry but those teams simply do not have the athletes to match SEC play week to week.

You are deluding yourself. I said they wouldn’t run through UGA, Bama and LSU. Let’s say OSU was in the SECW. Ok they would lose to Bama every year. That’s it. Some years LSU would trip them up. Maybe once every 3 years TAMU would beat them. In the East? Lol. They would be losing to UGA but Indi believe they would beat them some. Outside of the top 3 in the SEC, OSU would destroy the conference.

But continue to believe whatever you want.

You are deluding yourself. I said they wouldn’t run through UGA, Bama and LSU. Let’s say OSU was in the SECW. Ok they would lose to Bama every year. That’s it. Some years LSU would trip them up. Maybe once every 3 years TAMU would beat them. In the East? Lol. They would be losing to UGA but Indi believe they would beat them some. Outside of the top 3 in the SEC, OSU would destroy the conference.

But continue to believe whatever you want.
Tennessee is up 1 game to 0 game for OSU.

Excuse me, I haven’t seen anyone sobbing and what’s that got to do with you gnawing on the ‘Ohio State is great’ bone?
I've said Ohio State and Tennessee are historical peers, i.e. equals. That would seem obvious to me, but emotions are running high clearly, and that's apparently high treason.

Is that some kind of racial remark? WTF.
Just why in TF would you assume it’s a racial comment? Some of us are just mystified by your continued insistence on licking the butt of Ohio State athletics. Guys like you are always like “I’m just being realistic they’re a great program” while at the same time crapping on your “own” program. And to be direct it’s not a problem if you say this program or that one is a good program but to continue the butt licking annoys everyone. I know it’s hard to comprehend Tennessee fans getting on your case for you kissing Ohio state butt.

It’s okay though I think it’s best for everyone on the forum for me to block you going forward. I can’t imagine anything of any value coming out of any of your posts.

I've said Ohio State and Tennessee are historical peers, i.e. equals. That would seem obvious to me, but emotions are running high clearly, and that's apparently high treason.
Reread your posts on this, maybe what you wanted to convey didn’t actually hit your mark.
Edit: I meant to add again, I don’t give a crap about Ohio State, nor do anyone else here, except.....

He never said he wanted to surprise anyone. Just that he didn’t want everyone to know before he announced. Which is why I think him showing OSU all the love is suspicious.

We’ve heard this song and dance for years. It’s better to expect disappointment than to expect the best. I know it’s pessimistic but at least it won’t ruin your day when he doesn’t pick us. I hope I’m wrong and he picks us, but with this offense (and assuming we get Benson) I think we will be fine. Defense is the question.

It definitely went weird when it went “racial”.
There's plenty of weird about this. Like I said, if I had made some true insult, like if I had said LSU or Georgia were better than the Vols historically, I'd understand the outrage but defending the proposition that Ohio State is in the same historical peer group with Tennessee? That shouldn't be controversial at all. Took me by surprise. I haven't been following this recruitment super close so I guess it's just alot more emotional than I realized and Ohio State has pissed y'all off to the point that I had one guy even defending Florida in order to trash Ohio State.

There's plenty of weird about this. Like I said, if I had made some true insult, like if I had said LSU or Georgia were better than the Vols historically, I'd understand the outrage but defending the proposition that Ohio State is in the same historical peer group with Tennessee? That shouldn't be controversial at all. Took me by surprise. I haven't been following this recruitment super close so I guess it's just alot more emotional than I realized and Ohio State has pissed y'all off to the point that I had one guy even defending Florida in order to trash Ohio State.
Why do you care this much…. You have spent multiple days arguing about this….. WGAS?

VN Store

Back