‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

I got pushback from like 10 people about something pretty obvious. There's some real insecurity at the root of that.
Eh preening yourself on having the "bravery" to brag on tosu on a vols board is not impressive. If you go to the tosu board and tell them how the Vols make sense and that todu fan comments about the Vols show bias, insecurity, and and ignorance, then we'll consider you might be earnest.

This screams, I’m going to tell all my local media how great of a job I’ve done and how much the kid wants to come to Ohio St so I can cry NIL! NIL! If by some chance I don’t get him
Hey, maybe. I really hope so.

Hard to get past Tate liking stuff like this:

And this:

And this:

OSU commits posting stuff like this:

Out of context, do any of those posts mean anything on their own? No, not really.

However, if the shoe were on the other foot, and he was liking Vols stuff and Vols commits were acting like they were in on the secret...
We'd be through the roof and call it done for UT.

All the predictions now going to OSU (including a flip) and Tate liking all OSU + Brian Hartline stuff on Twitter.

History says this one isn’t for the Vols.

Anyone still saying Vols, just curious as to why?
I feel the same way, unfortunately. Hopefully it's still a troll job, but that would mean a lot of people in the recruiting industry, as well as other recruits, are in on the elaborate troll.

And this:

And this:

Out of context, do any of those posts mean anything on their own? No, not really.

However, if the shoe were on the other foot, and he was liking Vols stuff and Vols commits were acting like they were in on the secret...

I feel the same way, unfortunately. Hopefully it's still a troll job, but that would mean a lot of people in the recruiting industry, as well as other recruits, are in on the elaborate troll.

I really don't think an 18 year is going to go all in on such an elaborate troll job. It sucks if he goes to OSU but I still believe we will pull a few more 5 stars in the 23 class.

I really don't think an 18 year is going to go all in on such an elaborate troll job. It sucks if he goes to OSU but I still believe we will pull a few more 5 stars in the 23 class.
Yeah I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

If he ends up here that will be huge. If he goes to OSU, whatever. At least it isn't Florida, Georgia, Bama, Auburn, LSU, whoever else in conference.

Plenty of other guys left to pursue, and as others have pointed out, WR is the last position I'm worried about in this offense. I'd love to see what a 5 star could do for our offense but I have no doubts that we can still make 3 and 4 stars into ballers.

Hope I'm wrong. Hope the recruiting experts are wrong. Hope the OSU commits are getting excited over nothing. We'll see!

And this:

And this:

This doesn't make sense for a kid that supposedly "wants his moment". Unless..... he's doing it because he is in Columbus for a 7v7 right now dealing with OSU fans. Who knows at this point? Seems like he'd just commit while in town to get all the love in person.

The only thing I’m taking any comfort in at this point is our complete silence on the matter. Nothing at all from our side.

It's true that UT fans would be calling this a done deal if the tables were turned.

It's also true that UT fans have been wrong, hurt, burned and heartbroken lots of times.

We'll just have to see.
That's what makes us TN fans. When we win it all, it will make it al the more sweeter. I mean, Israel only wandered the wilderness for forty years.

Eh preening yourself on having the "bravery" to brag on tosu on a vols board is not impressive. If you go to the tosu board and tell them how the Vols make sense and that todu fan comments about the Vols show bias, insecurity, and and ignorance, then we'll consider you might be earnest.
I didn't say tosu made sense as a landing spot for Tate. I already highlighted previous posts for one guy trying to beat up straw men. I said it was ridiculous to say tosu is not a historically elite program (as another poster had argued) and it is ridiculous. A dude's got to have a pretty small peen to get triggered by the statement that the team that literally has the highest winning percentage in the history of the game is a historically elite program.

Screenshot_20220618-152317-053.png

I didn't say tosu made sense as a landing spot for Tate. I already highlighted previous posts for one guy trying to beat up straw men. I said it was ridiculous to say tosu is not a historically elite program (as another poster had argued) and it is ridiculous. A dude's got to have a pretty small peen to get triggered by the statement that the team that literally has the highest winning percentage in the history of the game is a historically elite program.

View attachment 465216
They’ve never been in the SEC. Keep pumping them up though. You know recruits read this, right?

Who the hell would want to live in Ohio? People from Ohio don’t want to live in Ohio… that’s why they all end up in the south. Tons of them in TN
There was a thread on their osu board a couple weeks back, asking where in Tn is a good place to live at least half said Knoxville

Reactions: ACvol3

VN Store

Back