‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Maybe it is a school no one is taking about…

There are a lot of different options but I’m just not ready to accept that he could go to ND.

Talk about a kick in the nut’s especially to Tenn.
I’d rather him go to ND than OSU. Would honestly be pretty funny to pick someone that far out of left field. It would have to be of the most stunning recruiting turns in a long time.

Still believe it’s Tennessee personally. Up till about a week ago there was confidence this was a done deal. Hell even Ohio State thought so if you look at Harline’s comments. Now Ohio state has a lot of confidence. He’s telling both sides what they want to hear now.
I’m not convinced he has told any side anything. Every action I see appears to be off pure conjecture. That being said, this all seems to be falling into the timeline AP laid out a month ago. Now, does that mean he’s a Vol? We’ll see…

Still believe it’s Tennessee personally. Up till about a week ago there was confidence this was a done deal. Hell even Ohio State thought so if you look at Harline’s comments. Now Ohio state has a lot of confidence. He’s telling both sides what they want to hear now.
1655502054414.gif

I’m not convinced he has told any side anything. Every action I see appears to be off pure conjecture. That being said, this all seems to be falling into the timeline AP laid out a month ago. Now, does that mean he’s a Vol? We’ll see…
He’s been talking with Tennessee. No idea on Ohio State but they have changed course so much off Hartline’s initial comments I suspect he’s been talking with them as well.

VN Store

Back