‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Osu fans were trashing him last week when they thought they weren’t going to get him. We have nico and crazy NIL $$$. Seems like a lot to like with us. But ya Ohio state has out some guys in the league recently.

As much as I want to land Tate, receiver is the one position I’m not worried about with this staff

Agree 1000%. I honestly believe with the way this offense moves…anyone we put out in the field is going to put up huge numbers. And we have for pretty solid kids sitting and waiting their turns right now.

As much as I want to land Tate, receiver is the one position I’m not worried about with this staff
I’m not worried regardless about the offense BUT no doubt a wr like Tate makes it more dangerous. The question is do you think Hartline’s development of wrs is more impressive than Heupel’s turn around of Wrs like Velus, Payton, and Tillman. None of those guys did much before Heupel got a hold of them for one year.

I’m not worried regardless about the offense BUT no doubt a wr like Tate makes it more dangerous. The question is do you think Hartline’s development of wrs is more impressive than Heupel’s turn around of Wrs like Velus, Payton, and Tillman. None of those guys did much before Heupel got a hold of them for one year.
Definitely. And I think they’re both equally impressive but yeah I’m looking forward to seeing Heupel working with a 5 star type of guy like Tate eventually. That’s going to be fun to watch

Reactions: norrislakevol
Definitely. And I think they’re both equally impressive but yeah I’m looking forward to seeing Heupel working with a 5 star type of guy like Tate eventually. That’s going to be fun to watch
I think that's the prevailing feeling among all of us. What would a loaded Heupel offense look like with high 4 and 5 star talent at every position?

Word on the street is Carnell had some alphabet soup today and amidst the broth there appeared a great message that guided him to realize what Gods plan for him is and upon reflection he has decided that he will make a decision public at some point in the not so distant future, maybe… unless he doesn’t… and then he will make one eventually.

Agree 1000%. I honestly believe with the way this offense moves…anyone we put out in the field is going to put up huge numbers. And we have for pretty solid kids sitting and waiting their turns right now.
Yes. Any wide receivers we put out on the field are likely to put up big numbers for the season. However, to win the big, important games like Georgia, Florida, and Alabama, you need difference makers. We don't have nearly enough of them yet.

Reactions: VolNash17
I’m just curious where all this OSU confidence is coming from if “no one knows.” Sounds like someone knows if they’re so confident.
Their insider predicted him to OSU.
The lead rivals dude that does most of their videos also posted a prediction for Tate to OSU as well. Because Tate is making a commitment video, everyone just assumed the video guy must know something.

Then a lot of action/posts with OSU commits and leans.

There is also buzz that Tate is coming to Columbus for a 7 on 7 and/or the other 5* WR's official to Columbus.

Their insider predicted him to OSU.
The lead rivals dude that does most of their videos also posted a prediction for Tate to OSU as well. Because Tate is making a commitment video, everyone just assumed the video guy must know something.

Then a lot of action/posts with OSU commits and leans.
He could've made 2 videos......🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: 67Vol
Just sit back and enjoy
Just gonna bump this from only 8 days ago. Matt is usually very solid when he speaks out on a recruit. You would have to think Tate surely knew 8 days ago exactly where he wants to go. I’ll ride with Matt until he says something different.

VN Store

Back