‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

An interesting situation is happening. Ohio State just received a prediction on ON3. But at the same time, 2 people just completely wiped their Ohio State prediction on that same site. Something is Brewing right now.

Taco Bell for lunch? Or Krystal's?

Y’all confusing, why I don’t trust half of ya lol would love for the kid to be a Vol but bottom line is if he chooses OH St then we just gotta move forward and get the ones we can get. Not really worried about our WR, that’s my opinion only. Gonna be a great year boys , just watch. 😎🍊

Reactions: StoVol
If he doesn't commit here, it really only hurts from an optics standpoint. Right now, we still have a lot of buzz in the way of recruiting momentum. Tate to Ohio St. would put a significant damper on the current buzz. I still see us having a really strong class. While recruiting rankings do matter, to some extent. We have all seen that they can also be significantly biased. We have also seen that top 10 rankings on paper, don't always translate to the field. That being said, we will need to stay in that range consistently to have a chance to be highly competitive every year. At the end of the day, it usually all starts at QB and we've locked that down for the immediate future, and our defensive recruiting looks very promising.

If he doesn't commit here, it really only hurts from an optics standpoint. Right now, we still have a lot of buzz in the way of recruiting momentum. Tate to Ohio St. would put a significant damper on the current buzz. I still see us having a really strong class. While recruiting rankings do matter, to some extent. We have all seen that they can also be significantly biased. We have also seen that top 10 rankings on paper, don't always translate to the field. That being said, we will need to stay on that range consistently to have a chance to be highly competitive every year. At the end of the day, it usually all starts at QB and we've locked that down for the immediate future, and our defensive recruiting looks very promising.
Agreed. It would hurt in the moment but I still think with another good season and the current buzz around the program. This isn't a knockout blow and I still have faith in this staff.

A lot of people took David Berry (Rivals) putting a prediction in for Tate as a sign that he's OSU bound because Berry does a lot of the Rivals videos.

I would think that AP would start letting the fans down easy by now if all of this is swirling around and so many "experts" are catching wind enough to put in predictions.

I truly think people are going with the norm with their predictions. I think they just assume that Ohio State will land the big-time receiver like always. I think no one truly knows and people are just going with the safe pick.

AP says everyone’s in the dark and no one knows for sure, but just today said if he decides soon it is good for us most likely. So I think the OSU buzz is mainly around people convincing themselves they make the most sense.
Im not saying he’s 100% a Vol but I am saying we still have just as good a shot.

Von Bell part two feel.... sadly...o well...he gone...next!
Oh course you show up. I’m not gonna sugar coat it or try to be cute. I’m just going to cut to the chase and call you a troll. Show some damn originality for goodness sakes. You’re making all trolls look bad.

VN Store

Back