‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

He usually doesn't stick his nose out unless he's sure. I'm not getting my hopes up. But I'll be happy if it's good news!
Just listening to his comments, he doesn't sound like someone who is particularly plugged into this recruitment, and instead is simply choosing to stick with his initial pick because he's not gotten any sense of certainty one way or the other since he originally made that prediction. He even says not to discount Tennessee. I'm fairly confident he's making an educated guess, at best. Now, he may guess correctly, but he's not privy to any new information that has locked in his guess as anything more than a hunch based on the lengthy relationship Tate has with tOSU. It's also the safe bet given their success on the field and in putting WRs in the NFL. So this is more of an opportunity to hedge his bet with the seemingly logical choice.

Does anyone watch the Locked on Vols podcast with Eric Cain? In the comment section of one of the recent ones somebody said Tate wants to do a dual commitment video with Innis. Has anyone else heard that? I don’t recall seeing anyone on here saying that. Don’t think I have heard AP say that either.

Does anyone watch the Locked on Vols podcast with Eric Cain? In the comment section of one of the recent ones somebody said Tate wants to do a dual commitment video with Innis. Has anyone else heard that? I don’t recall seeing anyone on here saying that. Don’t think I have heard AP say that either.
i wouldn’t be surprised

How does one watch a PC? It's hard enough to listen to him.

I think someone is just talking out of their ass

VN Store

Back