‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

giphy.gif

i really hope brandon innis isn’t a big factor in tate’s decision. innis seems to be trending towards ohio state. hartline is selling them on being the next duo there.

If I was Tate I'd go to UT, unless he is a generational talent. OSU probably will get Innis, but also are heavy favorites to get Noah Rogers from NC, and Brandon Rodgers, who was the most productive receiver in the 7x7 in this class. They have around 10-11 high 4* and 5*.

Reactions: BigSteve09
If I was Tate I'd go to UT, unless he is a generational talent. OSU probably will get Innis, but also are heavy favorites to get Noah Rogers from NC, and Brandon Rodgers, who was the most productive receiver in the 7x7 in this class. They have around 10-11 high 4* and 5*.
yeah, they will be loaded. tate will have a much better shot at starting here than at osu first year. i guess time will tell

Reactions: orange blossom
i wish i felt different, but the way this is playing out does not feel to me like he is coming here. and i am not even sure if he does announce UT that i am confident that it is over

yeah, they will be loaded. tate will have a much better shot at starting here than at osu first year. i guess time will tell

I just never understood why someone really talented would want to go to schools that have 3-4 guys in the same class just as good. I get it that their WR coach is really good but I don't buy this "getting developed" concept. If Tate is that good he can be developed just about anywhere and all you need is a gifted QB throwing to you, which Hooker is and Nico coming in next year.

AP's last posts on it are below.

I ride with @Austin_Price and Fiddy only
Riding with me is like riding with anyone else…u may win and u may wreck. Everyone is flying blind as of now imo
The writing on the wall says it’s us tho and AP and gang are keeping it on the down low to preserve the moment. Not sure I’ve ever seen AP go from I like the chances to I don’t know.
That’s because there is so much unknown. He hasn’t told Nico one way or other…he hasn’t told the staff.
Could we be on Tate watch any day this week?
I think next 10 days or so based off talking to ppl today

So does anyone have any substantial information pertaining specifically to where Carnell Tate will go to play College Football? As in is it Tennessee or nah?

VN Store

Back