‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

i really hope brandon innis isn’t a big factor in tate’s decision. innis seems to be trending towards ohio state. hartline is selling them on being the next duo there.

Reactions: LittleVol
i really hope brandon innis isn’t a big factor in tate’s decision. innis seems to be trending towards ohio state. hartline is selling them on being the next duo there.
I have read this no where just a pure guess but if tate goes here I could see innis going to usc to be with his 7v7 teammate malichi Nelson and he was commuted to ou so he knows the whole staff over there

innis just got a on3 prediction to osu and has the most recent cbs to osu on 247.
Yea I’ve seen that but remember he tweeted about how ohio state fans were when they were losing their mind on tate. So maybe his mind is changed. Idk I just this his recruitment isn’t over. I could very well be wrong though

Kinda feel like the Nico-Tate connection is a lot stronger and more impactful than having 2 good WR. We’ve already proven that’s not a problem producing that for us

Kinda feel like the Nico-Tate connection is a lot stronger and more impactful than having 2 good WR. We’ve already proven that’s not a problem producing that for us
that's why him announcing to OSU would be a surprise to many.

I still think we get him but, either way. Life goes on.

200.gif

The instagram countdown post a couple pages back from Hayes fasette I think his name is
And AP said it would be a random Tuesday
All of this aligning, the date period he told AP as well all makes me have cautious optimism...listening to Volquest pod now, will see if it is mentioned.

Reactions: BigSteve09

VN Store

Back