‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Based on what? I don't see him listed as a Vol on any major recruiting website. Not trying to be difficult, I am actually curious on where you are getting data because it is hard to follow recruiting news.
He's referring to Devo going around all the threads and posting Vol

No. I just thought we were in the lead. I still got faith he is a Vol in the end.
We probably are since he said said 50% and multiple teams are vying for him.

Something like
UT 50%
OSU 35%
ND 10%
LSU and the rest 5% combined

Can't discount all the numerous teams trying to get him.

It’s Tenn/OSU battle. Allegedly 50/50 but I think Tennessee has more of an edge here.
I think that's how fans look at things. 1 v 1. But the recruit probably genuinely likes multiple schools and if something big happened with one of the schools, it could sway them a different direction between now and signing day. Just like how many thought it was a pure OSU/ND battle a few months ago...but we were in the shadows with a chance and now we have a much bigger chance. There's probably at least 1 other like that (ND) out there if not a couple that could make a late push if the right things happened. Not likely, but even 5-10% is reasonable to give the rest of the field. Jmo

Well excuse me, I thought he had said he was coming back before deadline a few months ago. Guess he just bought himself more time to make decision, I assumed he already had made. GBO!
I also remember him announcing that he was coming back shortly after the season ended. So this is new to me as well. Maybe I'm a little behind on my vol news but I sure hope he doesn't declare for the draft. That would suck!!

VN Store

Back