‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Matte Orange maybe???:oops:

ridf-mrsutF_grande.jpg

Tate is a stud and would look cool in this alt. helmet;)

Looks too much like Texas orange.

Pass

Smokey Grey of some type. Black uniforms are still in the rotation. Will have a dark helmet that goes with each of those. Will still be in the traditional uniforms most of the time, not scheduled to see changes to those.

there was his exact quote. So looks like we'll have black and smokey grey unis this year.

He can't run. He doesn't have a great deep ball. And apparently he developed accuracy problems when trying to operate as quickly as Heupel wanted him to.

I'm not sure if Bailey will find a place and develop into a good QB or not. But his skill set is better suited for an era of football and a style of offense that's past now.... which is one of the reasons Pruitt thought he was so great.

So college coaching means nothing. Got it.

He can't run. He doesn't have a great deep ball. And apparently he developed accuracy problems when trying to operate as quickly as Heupel wanted him to.

I'm not sure if Bailey will find a place and develop into a good QB or not. But his skill set is better suited for an era of football and a style of offense that's past now.... which is one of the reasons Pruitt thought he was so great.

Ehh, some guys have played the same way for years and years and it still works well.
The best coaches adapt their system to the personnel they have.
Ex: Hype and Hooker
Bad Ex: Jeremy and Sal forcing their 3-4 sets to work

It still hurts my brain to think about who was a head coach and clearly needed to be a head coach sooner.

Damn you, Pruitt.

So, Tennessee will wear the traditional White, The alternate white, and possibly the black Helmet?

Again.... Excellent...

Ehh, some guys have played the same way for years and years and it still works well.

It still hurts my brain to think about who was a head coach and clearly needed to be a head coach sooner.

Damn you, Pruitt.
Speaking of Cornbread I would assume all that litigation is over?

Damn you, Pruitt.
True but going back to what started this. CJH wouldn't have recruited Bailey but walking into a team with him already on it, he'd try to work with what he had.
And I don't think he adapted his system for Hooker. He would have had to if Bailey was his only choice.

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
Why is Bailey being thrown around in this thread?

Dude was overrated from the start and obviously wasn’t cut out for the SEC.

Back to Carnell Tate….

Maybe its just me but I havent seen one route this guy cant do.
Fine tuning and polishing sure but the guys potential is through the roof.

and with Nico calling the shots his stock will only sky rocket.

VN Store

Back