If you stop believin'...

Funny titans haters came in this thread that was really about the vols to tell us how much they hate them.

Heh, yep. I found that a bit odd, too.

I guess if I said I heard this quote while standing in a Lowes, in the ceiling fan department or something, a few would start griping about how they hate loser carpetbagging home improvement stores. Or maybe how much they hate ceiling fans that were built in Texas. Something like that. Heh.

The point just flies right over some folks' heads....

Go Vols!

Born and raised in Knoxville, growing up Tennessee never had a pro team so I grew up loving the 49ers. Every time I think of the Titans I think Houston Oilers and have never brought myself to see them as the home team. GO VOLS GO 49ERS

I believed until about 2 mins left. I really thought it was still possible at about 4.5 mins to go.

Steelers fan growing up. Titans fan now because they are my states team. Fine to be a fan of another team. Hating them because they moved here from another city is just stupid.
Rooting for them because they are in Nashville could be considered stupid as well... do you root for Vandy or Memphis.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I didn't stop believing after the 0-2 stop, I just stopped caring. That changed back quickly tho 😂

Yeah you dont even see that kind of hatred for Alabama around here. And the Tennessee Titans are a Tennessee team. The Tennessee Titans are Tennessee thru and thru. Lol
I hated having to only watch them on our local rabbit ear channel, and I didn't like McNair (liked Fisher tho). So I didn't like them because of that and pulled against them because of the Colts and I enjoyed pulling for the upstart Jags and Texans. I don't mind pulling for them now, altho I didn't want Henry to succeed since he's a Bammer haha. I don't like the "pull for them cuz they're apart of the state". I picked Carolina long ago. Titans mean little to me.

I hated having to only watch them on our local rabbit ear channel, and I didn't like McNair (liked Fisher tho). So I didn't like them because of that and pulled against them because of the Colts and I enjoyed pulling for the upstart Jags and Texans. I don't mind pulling for them now, altho I didn't want Henry to succeed since he's a Bammer haha. I don't like the "pull for them cuz they're apart of the state". I picked Carolina long ago. Titans mean little to me.
Pruitt is a Bammer. Some things you just have to accept as youthful indiscretion and move on.

Reactions: finn and Tnman1

VN Store

Back