If you love the Gators...

@Gator515151
I’m a Tennessee fan because I went to the university of Tennessee.
Are you a Florida fan because you went to school there or because you went to the dollar store and bought a shirt?
Well since you asked, my mothers family settled just north of Gainesville in the early 1800s long before the university was there so I guess you could say I was born a Gator. I am a grad though.

Don't worry though I will never refer to Vols as toothless hillbillies because my dad's family were from West Virginia and that would be like the pot calling the kettle black.

Well since you asked, my mothers family settled just north of Gainesville in the early 1800s long before the university was there so I guess you could say I was born a Gator. I am a grad though.

Don't worry though I will never refer to Vols as toothless hillbillies because my dad's family were from West Virginia and that would be like the pot calling the kettle black.
Cool
As a grad I still will talk **** to you. A good portion of my family are GAtors….but as a graduate you’re allowed a little room as you’re not just pulling for laundry. Like most of the people who are Floriduh fans.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
So…..G5, can you elaborate on why they build your stadium out of cinder blocks? Was it a budget thing or a lack of building skills among the locals?

Edit: @Gator515151
In case you missed it you’re G5. not as cool as a G6

Last edited:
Reactions: Nooga
giphy.gif
Would smash

His right arm looks a bit strange. Not to mention the purple bra strap.

Who posted this Photoshop fail?

—oh, right
His red bra was dirty....he wore it at the M4M midget strip club the night before. At least that's what @Behr told me.

Reactions: Nooga
My favorite Gator of all time is Steve Spurrier because he took a dump on his home state of Tennessee and never looked back.
SOS was born in Miami, FL. For a time, he lived in Tennessee. UT did not recruit or offer Spurrier. He wasn’t a good fit for UT’s offense and faired much better slinging the pig skin at UF. These are facts any Florida grad worth his spittle should know.

What the hail, Zoners?!?! You let this egregious error by a Gayduh slide?!?!

VN Store

Back