If you love Auburn with a lake like I do

I see! Never heard that before. I'll have to remember that. Yeah, from my experience going through Clemson before, the lake is pretty much the only thing going on.
They recruited my son. We went for an outing. They hooked my son up with a Tiger Lily and sent the parents on a tour of the campus. A student led the tour. As we approached the library he proudly stated that their school of Architecture designed it. Then he added that they failed to consider the weight of the books, and it was sinking at a rate of 1"/year. I said, "Son, you might want to keep that to yourself".

They recruited my son. We went for an outing. They hooked my son up with a Tiger Lily and sent the parents on a tour of the campus. A student led the tour. As we approached the library he proudly stated that their school of Architecture designed it. Then he added that they failed to consider the weight of the books, and it was sinking at a rate of 1"/year. I said, "Son, you might want to keep that to yourself".
The sinking library is a myth repeated at numerous universities across the country none of which are true.

The Sinking Library

Reactions: VAVol85
Clever thread title lol... Auburn with a lake. Russell is a pretty good lake for fishing from what my stepdad has told me.
Clemson is located on the Seneca River arm of Lake Hartwell (The Seneca and Tugaloo rivers are impounded by Hartwell. The Savannah River begins where the two rivers meet upstream of the dam). Russell is downstream of Lake Hartwell and upstream of Clarks Hill. All three are good fishing lakes.

Clemson and the Barn are clones, ie toothless rednecks. Clemson used to be known as Pickens Correctional, and the Barn is the most penalized team in CFB history. Clemson is truly Auburn with a lake.

Clemson is located on the Seneca River arm of Lake Hartwell (The Seneca and Tugaloo rivers are impounded by Hartwell. The Savannah River begins where the two rivers meet upstream of the dam). Russell is downstream of Lake Hartwell and upstream of Clarks Hill. All three are good fishing lakes.

Oh, okay. I've been through there ,and remember other lakes. He did a lot of tournament fishing down there,and mentioned the good fishing.

Clemson and the Barn are clones, ie toothless rednecks. Clemson used to be known as Pickens Correctional, and the Barn is the most penalized team in CFB history. Clemson is truly Auburn with a lake.
Seems ironic for an UGA fan to be criticizing other teams for bad behavior given the off season the Dawgs are having.

I live very close to hartwell, there's some very good fishing.

Reactions: Plecoptera

That would be an engineering problem. Architects design aesthetics and space usage then send the plans to engineering to make the structure sound.

Just don’t eat the fish from Hartwell. A plant contaminated most of it with PCBs years ago.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back