If you could as Butch 1 Question

I'd probably butter him up with compliments about getting Shoop then ask him who his dream offensive coordinator would be...

Hey guys,

If you had an opportunity over beers to ask Coach Jones one question and get a legit answer.. what would it be?

Mine - How is it possible to return 4 starters and 7 of your top 8 lineman from last year and the unit to be this bad?

Thanks

Is that a high n tight or custom hair cut?

Hey guys,

If you had an opportunity over beers to ask Coach Jones one question and get a legit answer.. what would it be?

Mine - How is it possible to return 4 starters and 7 of your top 8 lineman from last year and the unit to be this bad?

Thanks

The same question I've been wanting to ask him for the past 1000 days..

"Do you have a personality, or did Microsoft forget to install it when they built you?"

Which pick-up line would you prefer to use?

A. "I've loved your intensity lately. Would you like to be a part of something very, very special?"

B. "Baby, if you got just 1% better, you'd be an angel from heaven."

Last edited:
I thoroughly believe that couldn't ask him just one question. There would be a storm of questions I would ask him.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't get honest answers about any of them. Just scripted regurgitated ramblings.

Reactions: 1 person
That is easy. I would ask, how do you put up with the stupid fans who don't realize the progress this programs has taken in the last four years, and where this program is headed.

This program has gone from the out house to a top 10-20 Program in just four years. The Program is now meeting expenses with money left over to began expanding facilities again. The academic problems have been eliminated and players will be drafted again. Season tickets sales are at record levels. Players are hardly ever arrests compared to the years before 2012. Gameday has already been at two Tennessee football games this year, including tomorrows's game. Recruiting is the best it has been since the 1990s.

I admire what Butch Jones has done for my University and am proud to have him as our coach. I also defy any Tennessee football fan to deny the progress that has been made. However, I also realize that many of the fans belong in the group who have been raised in a society where many live to the motto of I don't want to wait for success, I want it now. They have been fortunate enough to be successful in business and in life, some through hard work, some with the privileges passed on from past generations. They apparently do not realize that some things require time and hard work to be accomplished. It is incredible what has been accomplished in just four years by the decision our Athletic Director made when he hired Butch Jones as the Football Coach at Tennessee. Lets refrain, from tearing down the progress that has been made at Tennessee. Just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back