If you are Barnes, what would you do...

...heading into next season, if you really wanted to make a tournament run next March?
I mean 64 teams get in, and there's play in games. It's almost like bowl games, ya have to be pretty bad not to get in.

Reactions: Tnphil
He’s already hitting the transfer portal hard and has Chandler, Mashack, and BHH coming in.

We’ll be fine next year to make a tournament run.

He needs a couple more inside guys. Unless Fulky comes back, Barnes has no one over 6-6 who can play.

Reactions: amorange
Have everyone on the team focus heavily on improving their 3 point shooting. Pray Corey Walker changes whatever it was that made you so mad at him that you refused to let him play at all. Teach the big guys to use their size and dominate the boards. Recruit someone who can pass and score from the post.

I would fly to Chicago as soon as the tournament is over and pick the brain of the Loyola coach. With our defense, we should have been what they are, but we don’t have the big man or the offensive efficiency (also run way less screens)

Roughly 350 eligible teams. Your statement that you have to be pretty bad to get in is typical.

230 or so of those 350 are from 1 bid leagues. Another 50 or so come from leagues that typically get in 1, maybe 2. So you generally have to be mediocre to miss the NCAA T from a P5 league.

I would fly to Chicago as soon as the tournament is over and pick the brain of the Loyola coach. With our defense, we should have been what they are, but we don’t have the big man or the offensive efficiency (also run way less screens)
Really? As soon as the tournament is over? LMFAO!

VN Store

Back