If we win the Super Regional, celebrate šŸŽ‰ this way.

Vfl2407

Iā€™m an old marketing/advertising guy.
So please forgive me if this kind of thing doesnā€™t interest you.
I put this forward now, before the Super Regional games are played, because some pre-planning is needed.

1. Find some video clips of Peyton Manning with the Colts/Broncos barking out ā€œOmaha, Omaha,ā€.
2. Use that on the video/scoreboard as an intro to a taped segment of Peyton saying congrats to team and him then leading the LNS crowd in chanting ā€œOmaha, Omahaā€.
3. Find the clip of Pat Summitt leading the TBA crowd at a menā€™s basketball game in singing Rocky Top.
4. Have the Public Address announcer encourage all current UT students, including any student/athletes to come down onto the LNS field and line up single file along both foul lines. Then have the baseball team run past them (probably no touching or high fiving because of Covid) and applaud šŸ‘ them for supporting this baseball team all season.

If somebody is reading this that likes these ideas and knows anyone in the UTAD Marketing department, please forward it to them.

Go BaseVols! Letā€™s win this Super Regional and take it to them in Omaha, Omaha!

Iā€™m an old marketing/advertising guy.
So please forgive me if this kind of thing doesnā€™t interest you.
I put this forward now, before the Super Regional games are played, because some pre-planning is needed.

1. Find some video clips of Peyton Manning with the Colts/Broncos barking out ā€œOmaha, Omaha,ā€.
2. Use that on the video/scoreboard as an intro to a taped segment of Peyton saying congrats to team and him then leading the LNS crowd in chanting ā€œOmaha, Omahaā€.
3. Find the clip of Pat Summitt leading the TBA crowd at a menā€™s basketball game in singing Rocky Top.
4. Have the Public Address announcer encourage all current UT students, including any student/athletes to come down onto the LNS field and line up single file along both foul lines. Then have the baseball team run past them (probably no touching or high fiving because of Covid) and applaud šŸ‘ them for supporting this baseball team all season.

If somebody is reading this that likes these ideas and knows anyone in the UTAD Marketing department, please forward it to them.

Go BaseVols! Letā€™s win this Super Regional and take it to them in Omaha, Omaha!
raw

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back