If we win out...and win our bowl game...what would our projected rank be?

Woodsman, you are awesome! I hope when I am in the Northwest again (if memory serves me, that is where you live) I get to hang out with you. I bet it would be an adventure. I know I would get some good food and an interesting experience. I truly appreciate your imagination! I used to be a professional artist and I am still a SciFi connoisseur. Please keep making people confused!

Got to like people that like adventurous dining.

FarawayFlippantEwe-max-1mb.gif

I was just looking at the CBS complete rankings with wonder and hope...where do you guys see us?? If you really feel like indulging....what do you think our rankings will be after each of our wins along the way?

I think this if it happens could only be a symbolic thing. In how far we have come. Would still be nice to those of us who grew accustomed to us ending the season in the top 25. I just want the continued improvement and seeing this team become someone that our opponents dread playing.

Go Vols

As of now 19 teams in the top 25 have 1 or zero losses & 6 teams have 2.......no one in the top 25 has more than 2 losses.

That said if Tennessee rolled off 7 wins out of 8 games, I think they would land 22-25.

VN Store

Back