• Call for Pruitt's Job

Votes: 43 10.4%
  • Stay calm, cool and collected

Votes: 320 77.1%
  • We're going 9-1 baby!!!

Votes: 52 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm actually a bit shocked that this thread and poll is just now appearing, sadly enough I fully expected it to happen much earlier.

Explain to me where I stated anything about anyone’s intelligence. Thanks.
Then what is your problem with the thread? If the OP had the "required" number of posts to start a thread would that make it better?

Regarding the OP,I don't believe anything is going to happen to Pruitt this season...or really any P5 coach with a huge buyout.

Reactions: NC_Orange
Then what is your problem with the thread? If the OP had the "required" number of posts to start a thread would that make it better?

Regarding the OP,I don't believe anything is going to happen to Pruitt this season...or really any P5 coach with a huge buyout.

Poster joined 18 days ago has only posted 4 times and his first Thread is a negative thread about our Football Coach? Man, he is really contributing positively to this message board......

Oh wait.

Pruitt said that all of the two deep should be ready to go, so I expect to win, but you never know since some key guys have missed a lot of practice.

This is almost a throw away year for everyone to be honest. Free pass for all.

Reactions: Cormock Mac

And ALL our players that have been missing practices bc of covid 19 has definitely hurt our chances at being sharp or close to this game.

VN Store

Back