• Call for Pruitt's Job

Votes: 43 10.4%
  • Stay calm, cool and collected

Votes: 320 77.1%
  • We're going 9-1 baby!!!

Votes: 52 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because of the pandemic, I think this should be a free year for all coaches. I don't see how they can be held responsible with so much out of their control.
I think it will be. No matter how the season goes for anyone I can’t any coaches losing their jobs unless there is some kind of implosion. There will never be better year to take advantage of getting young guys ready and there will never be a more unforgivable year if they don’t.

I think it will be. No matter how the season goes for anyone I can’t any coaches losing their jobs unless there is some kind of implosion. There will never be better year to take advantage of getting young guys ready and there will never be a more unforgivable year if they don’t.
Agree 100 with that. Not only Covid, but imagine the bad optics of firing a coach and giving him millions to walk away then having to lay off your staff in the AD because you fired the HC,

Reactions: 1vol8
Agree 100 with that. Not only Covid, but imagine the bad optics of firing a coach and giving him millions to walk away then having to lay off your staff in the AD because you fired the HC,
If Pruitt doesn’t work through his depth, especially at qb where UT has had the most problems in recent years, I can’t blame anyone for changing their views. I know everyone wants to win but this is a “gimme year” and I think come season end, no matter our record, most would agree it was worth every loss to have the qb situation unquestionably situated.

If Pruitt doesn’t work through his depth, especially at qb where UT has had the most problems in recent years, I can’t blame anyone for changing their views. I know everyone wants to win but this is a “gimme year” and I think come season end, no matter our record, most would agree it was worth every loss to have the qb situation unquestionably situated.
Seems to me the QB situation is clearly situated for this season, the next 3 seasons and when the next starting QB is recruited it'll be covered for at least 3 more years.

Seems to me the QB situation is clearly situated for this season, the next 3 seasons and when the next starting QB is recruited it'll be covered for at least 3 more years.
See.... that’s your problem man. You think they just come in ready as freshman and that’s not even close to true. They each come in with a set of skills (which got the recruited) and as time goes by they learn the system and gain experience which only brings to light the skills they came in with.

And if you think the qb position is situated, you’re even more oblivious to this position than I thought. If it were situated then every thread on VN wouldn’t turn into a JG bash fest. You wouldn’t look at every picture or comment of JG on Twitter and see the amount of displeasure towards him. You, yourself wouldn’t have to defend him nearly as much as you do. This position is anything BUT situated. It’s up in the air for anyone to take IF given a chance to take it. So until Pruitt shows the ability to provide EQUAL opportunity there won’t be a qb on the roster ready.

Reactions: whodeycin85
See.... that’s your problem man. You think they just come in ready as freshman and that’s not even close to true. They each come in with a set of skills (which got the recruited) and as time goes by they learn the system and gain experience which only brings to light the skills they came in with.

And if you think the qb position is situated, you’re even more oblivious to this position than I thought. If it were situated then every thread on VN wouldn’t turn into a JG bash fest. You wouldn’t look at every picture or comment of JG on Twitter and see the amount of displeasure towards him. You, yourself wouldn’t have to defend him nearly as much as you do. This position is anything BUT situated. It’s up in the air for anyone to take IF given a chance to take it. So until Pruitt shows the ability to provide EQUAL opportunity there won’t be a qb on the roster ready.
Lol, you continuing to slam Pruitt on how he's handled the QBs is comical. Your boy got recruited over, bye bye.

Reactions: feathersax
Lol, you continuing to slam Pruitt on how he's handled the QBs is comical. Your boy got recruited over, bye bye.
I see by your reply that you can’t argue the point made.

I’m not “slamming” Pruitt on how he handled the qbs. It was a gamble but How can I argue with the results? What I have a hard time with is you’d be a fool to believe he didn’t promise a fair opportunity to AT LEAST compete during recruiting. I’d imagine that’s gotta be one of his keys to success in recruiting imo. But If you think there was ever a fair competition for the top spot at qb you’ve had your eyes closed buddy. You’ve now heard from more than one person, both professionals that are not related to the media that share the same opinion and you can’t wrap your head around the possibility that I may be right. Are you really that smug?

VN Store

Back