If we get Leach ... wow could not have turned out any better

thegasman54

Before this fiasco even began , would have been very very happy w this hire.

Great , not good, GREAT hire. Couldn't be any happier

Would take over Sumlin , Mullen , Brohm etc .. toss up w Gundy

Reactions: 18 people
You must not be paying attention he’s barely gotta 500 record & don’t know what defense means.

Reactions: 2 people
Cade Mays cmon down , w he and tre smith to anchor a OL , JG w all those WRs and chandler , woo goin to be great !

Reactions: 3 people
He has beat some of the best teams in the country with 2 and 3 stars and puts up some insane numbers on offense. His D.C. Is supposed to be a pretty good up and comer as well.

He is 122-84 at two garbage programs, that's pretty damn impressive.

Reactions: 7 people
Agreed. He was in my top 5 from the get go.

Gruden
Petersen
Patterson
Mullen
Leach

Wait what dis the OP say.... Currie if that's you... This is not how coaching searches are supposed to look... Ahhhhh what do I know I am not allowed to a vacation in the middle of the most important part of my job... Heck not even the least important but hey way to finish well... But I'm gonna still need to clean out your office.

As much as it pains me to say it, getting Leach would give Currie a game winnig Grand Slam.....still need to fire Currie, however:)

Reactions: 1 person
You must not be paying attention he’s barely gotta 500 record & don’t know what defense means.

Barely .500 record? Last time I checked 122-84 comes out to a .688 record. Real nice try though. He beat the top 3 teams in the pac 12 (USC, OREGON, STANFORD) and routinely beat up on Texas and Oklahoma during their best years when he was at Texas Tech. In fact if I recall correctly, when Texas one their last national championship they had one loss that year. Oh ya it was Texas Tech coaches by.....mike leach

Reactions: 4 people
He has beat some of the best teams in the country with 2 and 3 stars and puts up some insane numbers on offense. His D.C. Is supposed to be a pretty good up and comer as well.

He is 122-84 at two garbage programs, that's pretty damn impressive.

Sounds like a better version of Mullen. This might end well after all. Been one hell of a week.

Reactions: 1 person

Please tell me you’re joking. Leach is a beast. Btw, their defense is exponentially better than ours. They’re 15th in nation.

barely .500 record? Last time i checked 122-84 comes out to a .688 record. Real nice try though. He beat the top 3 teams in the pac 12 (usc, oregon, stanford) and routinely beat up on texas and oklahoma during their best years when he was at texas tech. In fact if i recall correctly, when texas one their last national championship they had one loss that year. Oh ya it was texas tech coaches by.....mike leach

122-84 is .592

Still, I'd be happy with Leach.

Please let it be Leach, it will have been the best coaching search ever.

I'll instantly forgive Currie, even though he Gumped his way into this.

VN Store

Back