If voter fraud is proven in Ga

LOL. Eerily similar to Jim Jones and his followers. There is no fraud. There is no conspiracy. Trump lost. He has ruined the Republican Party. Get over it.

No one is as ignorant as someone who only watches MSM. Jefferson said it first “a man who reads no newspapers is more informed than one who only reads newspapers”. Dems cheat in their primaries. They tested this in the Ga Governor race and executed it here. Keep watching Joy & the girls.

No one is as ignorant as someone who only watches MSM. Jefferson said it first “a man who reads no newspapers is more informed than one who only reads newspapers”. Dems cheat in their primaries. They tested this in the Ga Governor race and executed it here. Keep watching Joy & the girls.
Ignorant is to keep going chips in on stupid Twitter people and then pretending it's not blown up minutes later. You fell for fake news. Makes Trump very sad.

LOL. Eerily similar to Jim Jones and his followers. There is no fraud. There is no conspiracy. Trump lost. He has ruined the Republican Party. Get over it.
There is some fraud. Not nearly enough to overturn the election. We're a nation of 350,000,000 citizens. There are some bad apples

So it’s OANN now with you “guys”? It’s out there. Try pulling your head out......
Sure OAN is for “you guys”. Ain’t nobody else but brainwashed wingnuts and tinfoil hatters watching that bunch of lunatics. Separate question: “You guys” do realize that Trump is only continuing this farce (scam) to con as much money as he can out of “you guys” to pay off campaign debts and get his personal PAC started. He’s raking in dough with this Three Card Monty and “you guys” have bought it hook, line and sinker. I wish I could say I feel sad for those who donated but I don’t. They deserve exactly what they are getting.

Sure OAN is for “you guys”. Ain’t nobody else but brainwashed wingnuts and tinfoil hatters watching that bunch of lunatics. Separate question: “You guys” do realize that Trump is only continuing this farce (scam) to con as much money as he can out of “you guys” to pay off campaign debts and get his personal PAC started. He’s raking in dough with this Three Card Monty and “you guys” have bought it hook, line and sinker. I wish I could say I feel sad for those who donated but I don’t. They deserve exactly what they are getting.

The film doesn’t lie.

VN Store

Back