If Vols have surprise season would Arch Manning reconsider?

Better pro career: probably Manning
Better college career: Nico

and I love me some Manning’s. All of them. Even the under achieving little brother grove boy.

If Tennessee won 11 games this year would Arch Manning reconsider? I’d say yes
Sincere question and I'm truly not trying to harass you. On what basis would you want to trade Manning for Nico? I have nothing against Manning. Nico just looks like the better prospect. Honestly just based on what very little I've seen of the 4... I'd probably have Manning behind Moore and Nelson too. He may prove everyone wrong. Maybe his head makes up for what he appears to lack compared to those 3 in terms of arm and athleticism. But what exactly would compel you to hang on to this idea with Nico committed?

Only if we can take both and they agree to stay and compete for the starting job (which we all know ain't gonna happen with the transfer portal)

No he will stay where he fits. I don't think UT is that program.

Yea, I’m pretty sure he’d go play for a more traditional offense. If he did sour on Texas I’m thinking Bama or Georgia or even under Kiffin at Ole Miss.

The NFL has changed. So what makes you think that?
NFL hasn’t changed that much. They will gladly take a traditional style quarterback, as long as he can move somewhat they still succeed. Even some guys that can move it is still a good thing to be able to throw from the pocket. In fact being a good passer is still and will continue to be the most important thing. If your just a great runner and average passer your not going to win much in the NFL. A QB that can run or at least have decent speed is a plus, but if he isn’t a good passer he is a also ran. No pun intended.GBO

If Tennessee won 11 games this year would Arch Manning reconsider? I’d say yes
Why would we want Arch. Nico is the best QB this season. Nico high school team is 2-0. Arch manning team got blown out their 1st game only scored 7 points. Seems to me if your the #1 player in the country you could muster more than just 7 points in your 1st game.

NFL hasn’t changed that much. They will gladly take a traditional style quarterback, as long as he can move somewhat they still succeed. Even some guys that can move it is still a good thing to be able to throw from the pocket. In fact being a good passer is still and will continue to be the most important thing. If your just a great runner and average passer your not going to win much in the NFL. A QB that can run or at least have decent speed is a plus, but if he isn’t a good passer he is a also ran. No pun intended.GBO
That's one side of it. But what would make him think that Nico won't make a great NFL QB? He's tall, mobile, smart, and has a great arm with a quick release.

That ship sailed. Didn't give us a sniff. I don't think there is anyway that he would consider the REAL UT, and with the NIL that Nico is getting, they can't afford to give $$ to another QB

VN Store

Back