If this name comes up..

Dougie_D

I’m obvious not an insider, but I look for connections.
Bob Welton. If this name comes up, our next HC will be Frost. Connect the dots

Reactions: vol05
I don't think Frost will get the job but I do remember watching his teams play before he went back to his "Dream Job" and they were very good. Would he work in the SEC, I have know idea but just like the deal with Herman these guys haven't forgot how to coach but the fit at where the went was either more than they were ready for or the expectations of what they could do and the timeline it could be done in was unrealistic to begin with or a combination of both.

If it’s Frost, he’s going to receive a frosty reception from our fanbase.
Any coach that UT gets will get a frosty reception from the fanbase..........unless it is a HUGE name, which UT has only hired 1 huge name coach in its history.

Reactions: ftsandersvol
Any coach that UT gets will get a frosty reception from the fanbase..........unless it is a HUGE name, which UT has only hired 1 huge name coach in its history.

You are exactly right. Unless it's a home run hire, and even then, I will be negative until they prove they can right the ship.

Frost isn’t coming here. Just because he and White know each other and worked together doesn’t mean he’ll be offered the job. Fulmer worked with Randy Sanders and Cutcliffe, neither of which were offered by in 2017. So it’s silly saying “oh AD and [insert coach here] worked together, he must be getting talked to!”

I want a coach that is a fierce competitor, no I don't want a cheater. But we can't limit ourselves to squeaky clean either the other schools will not. Just a matter of time freeze will be in the sec, Kiffin already is. Saban took Sark and Kiffin, both had bad images. I guess only bama is allowed to give second chances. We got to go all phony squeaky clean. Heck Mississippi was going to keep freeze. Hired luke and quickly went with Kiffin, they showed they at least want to win. Again I do not want someone to come in breaking rules and cheating either, we cannot afford it, at the same time it's crazy to limit yourself even if you know the coach has turned it around because your worried about hypocrite perceptions. GBO!!!!

VN Store

Back