If the new system is an RPO

Almost every offensive scheme now has RPO concepts. We did RPO stuff last year too with options to handoff or pass. But I think I get what you’re saying. If it’s running with the QB more and has more option concepts out of the spread.

I think Harrison Bailey will be really good, so his passing ability may have something to say about that. Salter will give them all a run for their money.

Last edited:
The Eagles won the superbowl with Nick Foles running the RPO. Your QB doesn't have to be a dual threat.

Does Holiday move back to QB? That puts Hooker Holiday and Salter in comfortable roles.
If we get a creative coach, I could see a sub package and a multiple position type role for Holiday.. I would use him in a "Slash Role" and continue to build his on-field confidence with special teams. He's got elite speed, we just had goofy coaches.

We don't even know the coach and you want to discuss their offense?

You should know this is the latest and greatest iteration of the strategy Volnation uses to run the search for new coach - we decide on the offense we want to see and that shift our focus to pressuring whoever is actually doing the official search to back into some coach that may be a good fit. :cool:

A good RPO QB, makes good reads and throws accurately with a quick release. It’s not about his legs. A lot of the RPOs are hand off/pass options. The RB runs it if the QB options run.

VN Store

Back