If Tee leaves, bring back Dooley!

I know it's a dead issue, but Dooley did do really well with WR's. So it's not totally insane. But that's about the only thing well he did at Tennessee

Reactions: VolforFootball
Hey OP.....!!!

source.gif

One of the best WR coaches and WR recruiters in the country.

I laughed because I thought maybe you forgot the blue font.......then I wavered to you being possibly a disgruntled Indiana or Vandy or Ky, etc troll......but you just doubled down bro 🤦‍♂️. So now I'm of the conclusion that you are Dooley. Thank you sir for teaching unnecessary German history and bathing practices to the guys but your services are no longer needed.

I laughed because I thought maybe you forgot the blue font.......then I wavered to you being possibly a disgruntled Indiana or Vandy or Ky, etc troll......but you just doubled down bro 🤦‍♂️. So now I'm of the conclusion that you are Dooley. Thank you sir for teaching unnecessary German history and bathing practices to the guys but your services are no longer needed.
Where’s Rommel?

Are you talking about the same Dooley who made the players cut their hair and who checked the color of their urine? You want him back.................Really??

Reactions: Joefoxx

VN Store

Back