If number 1 played number 2 today....

you clearly didn't see the oregon game.
He had a great game. Good recievers have great games all the time. Stats dont lie. He is a good receiver and a very exciting player. Not much else than that. Hawkins even has better stats than he does.

He had a great game. Good recievers have great games all the time. Stats dont lie. He is a good receiver and a very exciting player. Not much else than that. Hawkins even has better stats than he does.

he injured his thumb against you guys and therefore was left out of the offense until oregon when he was healthy and when he was actually needed. He put up very good receiving numbers last year.

he injured his thumb against you guys and therefore was left out of the offense until oregon when he was healthy and when he was actually needed. He put up very good receiving numbers last year.
The guy is a beast plus you have Hawkins to worry about. Plus a very good running back (sorry forgot his name) but Cal on offense is a 3 headed monster. You cut one head off another bites you in the butt.

If LSU came ready to play they would win by at least 2 or 3 TD's... LSU is far more talented and that isn't really debatable.

as hman just pointed out in another thread. LSU showed some flaws in their offense last night, most notably the passing game. I would take LSU, but it would be a lot better game than most people think.

Early Doucet will fix the passing game when he returns.

LSU would win in a close game against Cal. LSU's defense is nasty. Cal hasn't seen nor will the see a defense like that unless they play LSU.

Cal should get a lot of respect from people on this board. Their D is suspect, but that offense of theirs is fantastic.

I think LSU would eat them alive on defense, and definitely have success on offense, IF they came ready to play. I'm still waiting for LSU to have a downright awful game sooner or later.

If LSU came ready to play they would win by at least 2 or 3 TD's... LSU is far more talented and that isn't really debatable.

On defense they have worlds more of talent. Offense, not so much.

Longshore is better than Flynn. Jackson and Hawkins are better than Lafell and Doucet.

Jahvid Best is not as good as Trindon Holliday, but it's still close.

Jacob Hester is an underrated back, but he isn't going to burn anyone. Keiland Williams isn't as good as Forsett.

Cal's OL is better than LSU's OL.

The X factor is Perilloux and how he would be used in a ballgame like this.

Just my opinion

the thing i like the most about Pelini is his ability to strategize in game. I think Cal could show some things with their speed that LSU wouldn't be able to initially handle, but eventually the LSU's D would step up and slow Cal down and LSU would win.

Lets get real here LSU finally played someone last night. They passed that test but it was a major struggle. They will lose to Auburn and they better be prepared to stop Kentucky's passing game. LSU still has a tough road to go. They have to go to Bama. play Ole Miss at Oxford then in comes Arky to death valley. I would not give the west to LSU just yet they have a knack of not showing up sometimes.

VN Store

Back