If not JG, then who?

my dad keeps yelling tommy tubervile's name

Please tell your Dad to put down the Crack pipe. TT for a 3rd team in the SEC?
IMO a Gary Patterson would leave a TCU for an SEC job. Chip or Brian Kelly would never leave their jobs nor would a Stoops, etc.

Who wins that bidding war? Pilot or Nike? I'm thinking Nike by a long shot.

Probably...But if your going to dream then reach for the stars...Go for the gusto....Hell some people are reaching for Charlie Strong :eek:lol:

Beating and struggleing with big least teams... No thanks..

With big east recruits. First 9-0 start ever at UL. Let me guess, you'd rather have Dooley. Maybe with SEC recruits he would beat and struggle with SEC teams, which is more than what we do now.

With big east recruits. First 9-0 start ever at UL. Let me guess, you'd rather have Dooley. Maybe with SEC recruits he would beat and struggle with SEC teams, which is more than what we do now.

Oh hell no!!!! I wanted fooley gone after the kentucky game

Chip Kelly.....A REAL coach who beats good teams...Plus he has an exciting offense

He's #2 right behind Gruden ImO. Ill take a guy who can stay in the top 25 year in and year out and doesn't even recruit in the top 20 on most years! That's coaching. I love Chip Kelly as a coach and he'd be beyond a home run hire!

how about sumlin at texas a&m or tony dungy, who wants to get back into coaching?

how about sumlin at texas a&m or tony dungy, who wants to get back into coaching?

Sumlin will be receiving a very nice bonus soon... Dungy isn't even a consideration. To old and no real recruiting experience. He's a great guy though, but so is Dooley from some ppls accounts...

He has beat everyone that he has been asked to play. Yeah, I will take chip Kelly first. And tell me again why he would leave Nike headquarters?

One, he'd get to play in the SEC and have a chance to earn himself a title amongst the best of the best. Two, he'd be a monster recruiter here and he'd be able to get players he can't get at Oregon no matter how good they are. Third, we can/will/need pay huge money to get him and hand him the keys to out team and let him do it his way.

He would be my choice and he already has Shannon on his staff as the LB coach. Promote him to DC and we end up with a good defensive HC and we still get Shannon as DC in the end.

TCU is also a private school with tough entrance requirements. He also has been playing a back up RB at QB the last three weeks I believe since the starter got hurt.

He has beat everyone that he has been asked to play. Yeah, I will take chip Kelly first. And tell me again why he would leave Nike headquarters?

Oh i dont think he would.. i yhink he would be stupid to leave.. he's got a great thing going on up there..

One, he'd get to play in the SEC and have a chance to earn himself a title amongst the best of the best. Two, he'd be a monster recruiter here and he'd be able to get players he can't get at Oregon no matter how good they are. Third, we can/will/need pay huge money to get him and hand him the keys to out team and let him do it his way.

Tell me who he can't get at oregon? who? they get who they want when they want ie: took the black mamba right out from under kiff and co. he aint leaving eugene to come here hell the ducks even get to smoke the weed without fear of testing that unto itself is a hell of a recruiting tool.

Big name coach------Phil Fulmer, Mack Brown, Lee Corso, Bobby Petrino, Lou Holtz, Nick Saban, Mark Richt. All big names. Take your pick and then slink off to the mid majors for the next hot "up and comer".

Are you nuts? Have you seen his team? He is loaded! They will score 80 on us next year. His players are a whole lot better than our players. It is not even close.

You think broke UT can outbid Nike for him?

In the sec, you get to play a killer schedule. I can't blame him for passing on that

I would give the world to Chris Peterson to coach the Volunteers. If only I were in the AD....

VN Store

Back