If Milton can be coached up

Ref4Life

This is a big if but if Heupel can work a miracle with JM and get his deep balls honed in we would be almost unstoppable on offense. I have been in the group wanting to see Bailey play then after seeing Hooker play wanted to see more of him. All things considered the best thing that could happen to these Vols would be Milton figuring it out. If he could get the deep ball down accurately it opens the entire field up not just for him to pass or run but for our running backs too. You can’t tell me that the Pitt coaches were not pulling their hair out in that first quarter and telling their guys you are gonna have to get back, these guys are running wide open! If he starts connecting on deep balls there is literally no way to stop this offense and I think that is what CJH is seeing and wants as well. All that being said I would love to see Bailey live up to his high school ranking but he has not yet and this offense has to have someone take the top off. Either way I’m super excited about this offense GBO!!

My Father was in a golf tournament last Saturday and I was sending him updates.
I remember telling him that if this guy could settle down and stop the overthrows we would literally be unstoppable! I have went from being the biggest Bailey supporter to hoping that this guy gets it together because there is literally no way to scheme against a 250lb qb who runs well and can throw it anywhere on the field.

I hope we get up big in the first half this weekend with Hooker then let Milton play the 2nd half with no pressure
Yes he might just be to wound up. The guy definitely has more arm strength than he can keep in control. Need to give him a Xanax before the game at Florida if he comes in with no pressure and performs well lol

Reactions: Volatility
He better get good in a hurry. JH is sold on him, so he will be starting Sat.

UT coaches know the team better than we do. (of course, I thought so last year also).

This is a big if but if Heupel can work a miracle with JM and get his deep balls honed in we would be almost unstoppable on offense. I have been in the group wanting to see Bailey play then after seeing Hooker play wanted to see more of him. All things considered the best thing that could happen to these Vols would be Milton figuring it out. If he could get the deep ball down accurately it opens the entire field up not just for him to pass or run but for our running backs too. You can’t tell me that the Pitt coaches were not pulling their hair out in that first quarter and telling their guys you are gonna have to get back, these guys are running wide open! If he starts connecting on deep balls there is literally no way to stop this offense and I think that is what CJH is seeing and wants as well. All that being said I would love to see Bailey live up to his high school ranking but he has not yet and this offense has to have someone take the top off. Either way I’m super excited about this offense GBO!!

Actually, you are completely right. Unlikely at this point. But hot damn wouldn’t we be cookin’ with gas.

Reactions: Ref4Life
How do you coach up accuracy issues? They were there last year, and we were all hoping that Heupel somehow could solve them. He didn't, and frankly I don't think they can be fixed. His arm does not throw the ball where his eyes tell it to throw. Something about being in a real game makes him get jacked up, just like JG last year. They were both practice HOF QBs, but it does not translate, for whatever reason.

They might be able to fit him with glasses that make the receiver look closer.
Well the comments on reddit nfl had people talking about Jameis Winston getting LASIK and now he's a beast LOL He did look good Sunday though
One guy from Tampa even commented Is LASIK all it took to fix him 😂

Reactions: rocytop2624

I fear the old saying come into play here. After the years JM has played the game and been taught and coached he is an old dog in the game. Therefor the old saying - - "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"..

He does have absolutely phenomenal arm strength. Maybe the best I’ve ever seen. He threw that one to Hyatt like 65 yards in the air effortlessly.
But I’m not sure he’ll ever get the accuracy issue fixed.

VN Store

Back