If Hooker leaves would a transfer QB be a possibility?

If Rattler can't thrive in Lincoln Riley's offense with all the weapons OU has, what makes you think he would be any better in Heupel's offense? No thanks. Waste of time.
Maybe. I’m sure several felt the same about Hooker.

It's not my fault you haven't lived long enough or remember various past articles regarding Steve. Heck of a QB, but like all of us poor humans, he had his faults too. I just mentioned one of them, whether you heard about it or not. So there's that.

I remember the events around his death. I just didn’t recall issues with NFL teammates.

I remember the events around his death. I just didn’t recall issues with NFL teammates.

Not teammates, it was his not listening to his coaches. He got away with a lot because, despite that, he usually produced on the field. But let's stay on the point, Milton has/had the same "I got this" attitude, evident in his stubborn 88mm passes in lieu of lobbing mortar shells or hurling grenades when circumstances called for that. It seems, given the recent few times we've seen him, the Milt man finally is listening. I'm saying having his rear end warming the bench and seeing a coachable QB like Hendon on the field instead of himself, finally penetrated Mr. "I Got This" darn head.

VN Store

Back