If Grant comes back,

wmcovol

Look for Calipari to sign Hulk Hogan next year. Goon Travis didn’t get it done. I suspect Cal will go all out for next year. Hillbillies are getting restless.

I want to win a national championship so bad, and would gladly trade beating Kentucky twice for that.
That’s being said, one of the reasons these last two seasons have been so great despite just the one regular season champ: we have owned Kentucky 😎

I want to win a national championship so bad, and would gladly trade beating Kentucky twice for that.
That’s being said, one of the reasons these last two seasons have been so great despite just the one regular season champ: we have owned Kentucky 😎

Hey I am with you; however for me I just want to see Tennessee win the games they should and reach the elite 8...... then just see what happens.

I think building on that could be huge. If they don’t reach the elite 8...... then some team beat them that shouldn’t have and they underachievied and could set them back a bit.

Reactions: Vol49er
Man the elite eight year felt better than anything. I honesty thought we was gonna go. Let’s see if we can make it to the sweet sixteen at least.

I cant see Grant going pro period let alone early.

He's a smart young man.

He knows he needs to get his degree.

Reactions: Zues1
Look for Calipari to sign Hulk Hogan next year. Goon Travis didn’t get it done. I suspect Cal will go all out for next year. Hillbillies are getting restless.
I think Grant Williams returns and Tennessee will win 20+ games during the 2019-2020 season

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange Swagger
I cant see Grant going pro period let alone early.

He's a smart young man.

He knows he needs to get his degree.
I think he already has his degree...but no reason he can't get a second one?? Grant can obviously go pro, but if he stays, he'll be the bridge to our younger talent coming in, and giving us continued upwards trajectory. For example, Villanova lost 4 to the draft last year, and Donte and Spellman leaving earlier than expected really put them back this year, though still having a pretty good year. If Grant goes pro, there's a huge void in leadership and scoring w/ Admiral also leaving, and we'll probably have a dip next year, while we build back up.

Grant and Josiah are really close. I feel like this isn't mentioned enough. I think he really wants to play with him. I heard that Grant drove all the way to Charlotte to see us play WVU and hang out with Josiah all day. Can anyone confirm this?

Hey I am with you; however for me I just want to see Tennessee win the games they should and reach the elite 8...... then just see what happens.

I think building on that could be huge. If they don’t reach the elite 8...... then some team beat them that shouldn’t have and they underachievied and could set them back a bit.

This season will help us tremendously as giving the look that we are an up & coming program. This will elevate our recruiting. Then we continue winning with top recruits

Williams and Burns down low will be even more muscle
I do look forward to seeing what Burns can do. I like Alexander and I know we will miss him next year to some degree but he does get pushed around some by the bigger bodies in the SEC. Its one of the reasons he gets those ticky tac fouls. It also seems like Walker is figuring things out a little better too. He is not doing anything great but just playing within himself and providing another body down low. And Fulkerson continues to have his moments and hasn't made any of the bad plays lately that have plagued him earlier in the year. He comes up with some great blocks. If Grant does return there will be some nice pieces around him.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Will the NBA be playing in London some?

If so, he will be in the stands. Where would he play in the NBA? His outside shot good enough? He would get his shot blocked constantly around the basket.

There's nothing wrong playing in Europe or Asia.

If so, he will be in the stands. Where would he play in the NBA? His outside shot good enough? He would get his shot blocked constantly around the basket.

There's nothing wrong playing in Europe or Asia.
I think you're wrong. Grant knows how to position his body to draw fouls and his shot is actually hard to block. His 3 point shot is not bad. With some work it could actually be pretty good. He's not asked to shoot the 3 here, but when his team needs it he can hit it. Just like he did against UK on Saturday.

He is very comparable to PJ Tucker, who shot a total of three 3's in college. PJ is a 36% career 3 point shooter in the NBA now.

Williams and Burns down low will be even more muscle
Definitely gonna need Burns to step into a role early and get developed. He's our biggest player and we're gonna need that muscle around the basket. Walker,Pons and Fulky are only gonna get better but wish Fulky could carry more weight. I see Burns helping us more than Alexander is currently. I think he's gonna be more physical.

Reactions: Stoked

VN Store

Back