If anyone listens to Mathews today, please summarize.

Also add in that UF has already lost 5 players they recruited in 2019. They also stand to lose 4 more due to academics. The total could be 9 and this was the 9th rated class of 2019. UGA is rubbing it in on them big time. Considering .

None of the 5 players would have played in 2019 and 3 of those 5 are likely to return to UF later. So class attrition has zero impact on this year’s roster. Also, who are the other 4 players you’re referring to? I haven’t heard anything about losing “4 more to academics.” Stop believing Georgia and FSU fans.

Lastly, the hypocrisy of Georgia fans, having lost as many players to arrests, transfers, etc as anyone, offering perspective on Florida roster moves. 😂

We will have to play well, but I don't think there is a team in the east that UT couldn't beat if they play well and got a few breaks. I've seen enough sec games to know, every season is different and anybody can get beat on a given day, even mighty Georgia. All this is subjective that is why we play the games. That's what makes it fun, it rarely goes just like everybody thinks. I think we will win a few games that we are not expected this year, doesn't mean we couldn't drop a game we should win. It should be a interesting and exciting season to see if we can begin to get back to a winning season and notice steady improvement. I think 7 or even 8 wins is certainly possible, 6 or 9 is equally possible. I think this year will be plenty of promise for the future, hopefully this team will improve as the season goes. We will go to a bowl. GBO!!!!!!

I think we will have a better season this year, but I actually think we will lose worse to Georgia this season than we did last season.

Does it bother anyone else that Pruitt keeps saying players are the best recruiters? If one really tried, one could interpret that as him indirectly making an excuse for the current recruiting class, i.e. if someone else is more responsible than he is for it, it ain't his fault.

I'm still cautiously optimistic about Pruitt, but when was the last time we were ranked this low five months from the main signing day? I know we finished in the thirties Fulmer's last year here but that's the last time I can remember being this low.
I don’t think he’s saying that at all.
If the current players love the coach and the culture, they will network that to recruits.

Same philosophy as word of mouth advertising.
Seems like I recall arecruit being told by a player not to come to UT while Butch was here.

A 61% winning record in 11 years ain't debatable?

It gets exhausting to educate people on the context of his record and winning percentage at a hellhole like Starkville, MS. Do your own research about the history of Mississippi State football before Mullen got there and what he accomplished at that program in comparison to every coach that came before him before you throw out his overall winning % and act like you’re dropping a mic on someone.

It gets exhausting to educate people on the context of his record and winning percentage at a hellhole like Starkville, MS. Do your own research about the history of Mississippi State football before Mullen got there and what he accomplished at that program in comparison to every coach that came before him before you throw out his overall winning % and act like you’re dropping a mic on someone.

Why is it so important to you that you continue even after he is the Florida Gators Head Coach?

Why does it get under your skin so much that i think Mullen is a very good coach? Why do you care what I think at all?
Very good coach...much better coach...greatest coach not named...to be continued. 😴 You could type up a book worth of Word Document bandwidth if you didn’t truly want a response. Resume martyr stance.

Reactions: feathersax and Behr
Sorry you can’t handle honesty and...?...nm.

I don't know why I feel the need to comment on how I feel about Vol fans ....constantly defending the Florida Gators Head Coach, and then feel the need to defend myself about just being honest.

Must be that post modern feely think Jack was talking about.

Reactions: butchna
I don't know why I feel the need to comment on how I feel about Vol fans ....constantly defending the Florida Gators Head Coach, and then feel the need to defend myself about just being honest.

Must be that post modern feely think Jack was talking about.
Jack could practically bear a child with the built up empathy.

Reactions: Behr
A 61% winning record in 11 years ain't debatable?

Mullen spent 9 years at Miss State, not 11. the 9 years before Mullen arrived, Miss State went 34-72 with 1 bowl game. That’s an average record of 4-8 every year. Mullen went 69-46 and made 8 bowl games. That’s a stunning turnaround. Mullen’s list of “first evers” at Miss State is a mile long. Plus, we’ve seen a year 1 at Florida, inheriting a 4-7 team, that he turned into a major bowl winner and the 6th ranked team in America.

What more of a sample is needed? A national title? Stand by for that.

Reactions: onevol74
You and fade are allowed but we're not?

Mullen spent 9 years at Miss State, not 11. the 9 years before Mullen arrived, Miss State went 34-72 with 1 bowl game. That’s an average record of 4-8 every year. Mullen went 69-46 and made 8 bowl games. That’s a stunning turnaround. Mullen’s list of “first evers” at Miss State is a mile long. Plus, we’ve seen a year 1 at Florida, inheriting a 4-7 team, that he turned into a major bowl winner and the 6th ranked team in America.

What more of a sample is needed? A national title? Stand by for that.

Get outta here with your facts and logic! Lol, you made the case for Mullen even better than I could

VN Store

Back