*****If anyone is still getting logged out

Try clearing your cache and temp files. If you're using the right link, there's no reason you should be getting logged out on your computer, unless you have something that's blocking or clearing out your cookies.

What browser are you using?
chrome

Sorry to do this Freak, but now I'm getting Bad Response on my laptop...using Chrome.

Bad Response

The connection was allowed, but the proxy did not receive a valid response from the destination site.

URL: Tennessee Vols Recruiting
URL Destination IP: 67.227.153.159
Content Category: Forum/Bulletin Boards
Rule: Permit
Client IP: 10.64.232.17
Date and Time: [11/27/2018 9:11:6]
Browser Info:
Transaction ID: 154332786610642321767227153159
Proxy: hh-nh10-wpw903
Connection Time: 3

Sorry to do this Freak, but now I'm getting Bad Response on my laptop...using Chrome.

Bad Response

The connection was allowed, but the proxy did not receive a valid response from the destination site.

URL: Tennessee Vols Recruiting
URL Destination IP: 67.227.153.159
Content Category: Forum/Bulletin Boards
Rule: Permit
Client IP: 10.64.232.17
Date and Time: [11/27/2018 9:11:6]
Browser Info:
Transaction ID:
Proxy: hh-nh10-wpw903
Connection Time: 3
Are you on a work computer? Can you post a screenshot if it happens again?

IPad logged me off last night. Cleared everything and will see how it goes.
Double check your bookmarks again. Sometimes icloud can be funny about bookmarks that are synced across devices.

Are you on a work computer? Can you post a screenshot if it happens again?
Yeah. Work computer, using Chrome and it seems to only happen with newly updated posts. I’ll get a screenshot next time. Thanks Freak.

You know, the feature that shows your avatar on threads you've commented on is clever, but it makes me feel self-conscious like I must have diarrhea of the fingers.

But, it's good, Freak!

@Freak I don't have an issue with being logged out. my issue of is on my iPhone. I can sometime open safari and be on volnation. other times it shows like I just opened a tab, but it I push on opening a new tab, it will show that the page is still on volnation. I can click back on that tab and the screen looks like I just opened a new tab. I know this seems confusing, sorry.

@Freak I don't have an issue with being logged out. my issue of is on my iPhone. I can sometime open safari and be on volnation. other times it shows like I just opened a tab, but it I push on opening a new tab, it will show that the page is still on volnation. I can click back on that tab and the screen looks like I just opened a new tab. I know this seems confusing, sorry.

You should make chrome your default browser

Yeah, I'm not really following. I use safari on my iphone and haven't had those kinds of issues. If you can explain it a little better i might be able to offer suggestions.

Working on the popup. Check the pinned thread in the football forum about getting logged out.
I don’t have a bookmark because of that but I’ll try to add one and see if it’s helped. I’ve cleaned my cache on the phone and still no resolution.

I’ll keep working.

I don’t have a bookmark because of that but I’ll try to add one and see if it’s helped. I’ve cleaned my cache on the phone and still no resolution.

I’ll keep working.
Hmmm. How are you accessing the site? Typing in the full url? I can’t think of any other reason you’d get logged out besides the https thing. Keep me posted.

Hmmm. How are you accessing the site? Typing in the full url? I can’t think of any other reason you’d get logged out besides the https thing. Keep me posted.
It's still happening to me too. No matter how many times I change the bookmark, it switches back to the old url and logs me out. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Reactions: VolNExile
It's still happening to me too. No matter how many times I change the bookmark, it switches back to the old url and logs me out. Craziest thing I've ever seen.
On iPhone? Seems like your iCloud might be restoring it from another device maybe?

VN Store

Back