IDK about y'all but....

I think the 2013 class is gonna be sick, we are off to a great sart with two top 250 players in Sanders and Alexander hopefully we offer Vonn Bell soon kid is a beast and is gonna blow up over the summer. I know it's early but I'm thinkin a top 5 class. VFL

Oh well fire Dooley for this.........................

This thread was ment too be positve about next years class let's not argue weather or not Dooley is gonna be here next year, let's just stay on topic please. It doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks about Dooley he's still OUR coach let's support him.

I believe he will be.

4* at best, IMO. Lack of size and lack of competition will cost him in the rankings. I think he is around 5-foot-9 and plays in very weak classification of GA HS football. I'm thinking 1A or 2A.

I think he is a great prospect though and I hope UT can land him. Just don't think the recruiting sites will rank him very high.

4* at best, IMO. Lack of size and lack of competition will cost him in the rankings. I think he is around 5-foot-9 and plays in very weak classification of GA HS football. I'm thinking 1A or 2A.

I think he is a great prospect though and I hope UT can land him. Just don't think the recruiting sites will rank him very high.

Was not talking about him. He's a high 3, low 4.

I don't think DD is going anywhere next year. I've said it before...even if DD is as bad a coach as many think, he should still win 7 games next year.

That being said....I think the 2013 class will be the best DD has brought in. Its only a hunch, but the work they have been putting in on current and future classes....I see it really paying off for 2013.

Of course, all of this is dependent upon UT having a decent season next year.

I don't think DD is going anywhere next year. I've said it before...even if DD is as bad a coach as many think, he should still win 7 games next year.

That being said....I think the 2013 class will be the best DD has brought in. Its only a hunch, but the work they have been putting in on current and future classes....I see it really paying off for 2013.

Of course, all of this is dependent upon UT having a decent season next year.

Should seven games in year three be enough to keep his job? I don't think it should be JMO GBO VB.

He plays in 1A. 2A was good throuhg this season, but now GHSA has added a 6th classification and changed everything up.

Few questions

1) What does the Instate Tenn talent pool look like for 2013?

2) What areas/high schools are Tennessee pipelines

3) Any UT legacies for 2013?

Few questions

1) What does the Instate Tenn talent pool look like for 2013? Fairly average IMO by Tennessee standards (which aren't great). Jalen Ramsey, Corn Elder, and Jordan Wilkins will all be very highly recruited. The top OL in the state is already a UT commit.

2) What areas/high schools are Tennessee pipelines We do most of our recruiting out of TN, FL, and GA. But to be honest, right now there really aren't any HS pipelines to UT outside the state. If a recruit is in TN and UT wants him, we usually get him unless he has deep connections somewhere else. With some exceptions, obviously. Memphis is another story and is really a wild card.

3) Any UT legacies for 2013?
Not anyone major. '14 will be a huge year for UT legacies, like Eric Berry's younger twin brothers. But with Dooley's future in question, stability could be an issue.

If next resembles this year, he is out, no matter how much you pray for it.

Well, yeah. But I don't think that will happen, do you? Schedule is much easier and our young guys will be a year older, stronger and healthier. And a new recruiting class with 7 EE's in the fold. 8+ wins, IMO.

But if we only win 5-6 games next year, don't worry, I'll help you guys pack Dooley's bags :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Well, yeah. But I don't think that will happen, do you? Schedule is much easier and our young guys will be a year older, stronger and healthier. And a new recruiting class with 7 EE's in the fold. 8+ wins, IMO.

But if we only win 5-6 games next year, don't worry, I'll help you guys pack Dooley's bags :good!:

+1

Next year's secondary class(particularly the CBs) will be sick for us. Jalen Ramsey, Shaq Wiggins, and Mackensie "Monster" Alexander. Those three right there would be fine at CB for me. Then hopefully we can pull Alexander's teammate at DT. Come on Dooley I've got your back! Let's Go Vols!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Next year's secondary class(particularly the CBs) will be sick for us. Jalen Ramsey, Shaq Wiggins, and Mackensie "Monster" Alexander. Those three right there would be fine at CB for me. Then hopefully we can pull Alexander's teammate at DT. Come on Dooley I've got your back! Let's Go Vols!!!

That would be almost too good to be true, but at worst we lead for all three of those guys right now.

Naa man, gotta be more upbeat than that. From the players we seem to be in with, nothing lower than 10 imo. They Austin could be a top 50-100 guy and Green may be a 5*. Being positive is fun and makes life so much better.

Lol at Keyante Green being a 5 star. He's a solid 4 star player, seen him in person. Should be a solid year in recruiting next year, though. Think we might have some issues with schools in Ga now, until/unless Dooley can smooth over what happened with Henderson and Cross.

Lol at Keyante Green being a 5 star. He's a solid 4 star player, seen him in person. Should be a solid year in recruiting next year, though. Think we might have some issues with schools in Ga now, until/unless Dooley can smooth over what happened with Henderson and Cross.

Yeah I think he's a 4 star too. Mark Ingram clone IMO.

VN Store

Back