I would like to congratulate myself...

Well, kinda.

We gotta take out any post that mentions the Pac-10, then we gotta remove any post that was made in the EndZone or the Video Game Section, then we just clean up all the posts where you are kissing ass, or promoting yourself and then we have.....

WELCOME TO THE BOARD MILO, GREAT FIRST POST!!!!!!!!

LOL

Just kidding, congrats!

I would like to congratulate myself for not tearing anyone's head off before my first cup of coffee

I would like to congratulate myself for not driving off the road Saturday night while I was listening to the last 10 minutes of the UT/AF game.

Congratulations on not hitting my co-workers today at work when they all were talking bout how we almost got beat. I told them we'll smack Bama by 21 at least, and Auburn will get beat this wkend.

Congratulations on not hitting my co-workers today at work when they all were talking bout how we almost got beat. I told them we'll smack Bama by 21 at least, and Auburn will get beat this wkend.
Let them know they almost got beat by both Hawaii and Vanderbilt. Considering we spanked a ranked team, that ought to shut them up right quick.

Ya I told them that, but this one response i got today and i'm not making this up at all. this is from one of my managers "I think Shula isn't trying to do to much that way we can sneak up on Florida" he said they might pull out a little something against Arkansas before Florida though. I told him to get real that they sucked.

Ya I told them that, but this one response i got today and i'm not making this up at all. this is from one of my managers "I think Shula isn't trying to do to much that way we can sneak up on Florida" he said they might pull out a little something against Arkansas before Florida though. I told him to get real that they sucked.
Well, he almost waited to long to pull something out against Vandy.

I know... :crazy:

It doesn't take much aside from execution of basic offensive and defensive plays to beat up on Vandy, or a WACk team that isn't from Boise, Fresno or Reno.

He's dealing with Bammers...logic does not apply.:crazy:

You got that right....

And I thought that Aubrun fans were smarter than that.. Until they start telling me how we were lucky that Cal was so overrated, and that Aubrun looked so STRONG against Wash. St...

Um yeah...what games was he watching? :crazy:

that makes me sick. i hope LSU pounds them, while bama on the other hand has another TOUGH game w/ Louisiana Laf.

Bama is playing Louisiana-Monroe...

Either way, here's to the state of Louisiana owning the state of Alabama this weekend.

VN Store

Back