I will never forget....

I remember sitting in the stands when Tennessee fans cheered an injured Bama player then started an F—- you Bama chant like a decade ago.

Sure they did.
I believe the F U Bama chant.
I’m not a fan of that but I’d say it too their face so why not.
But I’m not buying cheering an injury.
I was there when the Georgia super back blew out his knee and it was dead silent. He was applauded as he left the field.

I remember sitting in the stands when Tennessee fans cheered an injured Bama player then started an F—- you Bama chant like a decade ago.
The FU, [oponent] chants are new to me (heard it coming from the student section at the Florida game last year). I don't cotton to such coarse and rude displays. Seeing my discomfort, one recent grad who was in his cups and had joined in the chanting told me, "This isn't your UT, old man! It's our time!"

Sure they did.
I was there when the Georgia super back blew out his knee and it was dead silent. He was applauded as he left the field.
You don’t have to buy it. It made the news. It created a minor controversy. But hey, put them orange glasses and believe what you want

You don’t have to buy it. It made the news. It created a minor controversy. But hey, put them orange glasses and believe what you want

Again
Post your proof.
I’ve given specific verifiable examples.
I tend to call BS on “this one time someone did something.....”

You could be right
Every fan base has dipsticks. We have you for example. But I’ve been to a bunch of games and there’s no doubt in my mind that Bama is far and beyond the kings of classless.

Go to the Florida thread where Franks gets hurt if you wanna see how Tennessee fans act when rivals get injured.
The check out the other Florida game thread where Trask was temporarily out as possibly injured. Same reaction.

Sorry Slice, didn’t know you were 5. I’m not gonna go digging for something that was a decade ago. It was plastered all over the FF forum though. Believe whatever the F you want.

Sure they did.
Was it Chubb on Georgia ? I know it was like that when happened to Lattimore on SC edit I remember now it was Chubb

Sorry Slice, didn’t know you were 5. I’m not gonna go digging for something that was a decade ago. It was plastered all over the FF forum though. Believe whatever the F you want.
Sure guy
Now disappear again for another 6 months and when you come back I still won’t give a **** about the things you make up

Was it Chubb on Georgia ? I know it was like that when happened to Lattimore on SC edit I remember now it was Chubb

Yup.
And he was down forever before they moved him. The people around us thought it was very serious. Like praying for him serious.
We’re a very disrespectful bunch

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back